GBP/USD

Thread: GBP/USD

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

Post GBP/USD

my dear sir sher this thead onliy GBP/USD daily technical analysis, and on chart,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pk786 View Post
    my dear sir sher this thead onliy GBP/USD daily technical analysis, and on chart,
    helo dear market is closed now and i have developed the technical analysis of the Gbp/Usd about its next movement according to my technical i hope it will goes to uptrend because the double bottom was formed at the bottom that is the sign of the trend change and also the last 2 two days movement was to the upside so chances are to the upside anyhow i prefer that if you want to execute the trade than enter after the confirmation
    GBp.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
    helo dear market is closed now and i have developed the technical analysis of the Gbp/Usd about its next movement according to my technical i hope it will goes to uptrend because the double bottom was formed at the bottom that is the sign of the trend change and also the last 2 two days movement was to the upside so chances are to the upside anyhow i prefer that if you want to execute the trade than enter after the confirmation
    That was your right thinking about the pair. Because of Brexit and few high impact news still, keep the pound in a strong position at up side. Last week USD data was so good but that could not make strong USD against GBP. This pair builds up M pattern and V pattern in a d1 chart. A couple of bullish movement price brings at a zero value of MACD.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ict2014; 11-07-2018 at 09:14 AM. Reason: addword