How to recover your lost funds from a fake broker.

Thread: How to recover your lost funds from a fake broker.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

How to recover your lost funds from a fake broker.

I recently invested $75k into IQ Option through the help of a fake parallel choice broker. I was painstakingly trying to get my money through credit card chargeback dispute and submitting endless complaint forms to various authorities, with zero results.. I was able to recover 85% of my funds back through the assistance of Assets Recovery, they are proficient Hackers/Private Agents. They can also help with any investment fraud or scam cases. I'd highly recommend contacting (assetsrecovery@consultant.com) team to get positive results for your claims.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Forex can be a better earning platform because you can get it from virtual platform. Without taking the charge of your own money you can’t be able to enjoy a safe trading journey! Thereby it is very important to choose a forex broker that is verified and experienced. After working with proper regulated trading platform a trader can ensure a better trading journey if he choose a broker that will provide him customized trading services.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by alex4557 View Post
    I recently invested $75k into IQ Option through the help of a fake parallel choice broker. I was painstakingly trying to get my money through credit card chargeback dispute and submitting endless complaint forms to various authorities, with zero results.. I was able to recover 85% of my funds back through the assistance of Assets Recovery, they are proficient Hackers/Private Agents. They can also help with any investment fraud or scam cases. I'd highly recommend contacting (assetsrecovery@consultant.com) team to get positive results for your claims.
    I see how your feel when you was cheated by fake broker, and i seeing so many trader like you who cheated by fake broker. What you saying about this, very very helpful to another trader in here. I am sure they who cheated by fake broker are like you searching who is team must to contact. Your recommendation about consultant that will useful.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    If you use a regulated broker like Roboforex, you will have no problem withdrawing you fund including the profit. Roboforex has been in the forex trading business for a long time and they have a lot of good review of forexpeacearmy. I have been with Roboforex for some years now, and i have never had any single problem with Roboforex.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    I invested in a certain broker , and what really angers me is they mine bitcoin, and register I have a certain number of satioshis, say 100,000 satoshi, but they cut about 120,000 satoshis as maintenance and so my account has been going down since then every day it has been falling drastically even the money I invested cannot be recovered, its something I dont understand, am being told that its difficult to mine bitcoin, which I understand but the balance, and they keep on putting on new rules, a certain limit has to be reached for one to withdraw any bitcoin. its really tough, I have lost money, I have never invested in those who are trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Broker selection is a tough job. Because there are lots of brokers in this market offering us various types of services. Many of them are not regulated and giving us attractive bonus and other facilities to join and invest our money with them. Its our duty to decide which broker we should choose for investing our money. Its more painful than loosing money in trading than loosing for a fake broker. We should keep it in our mind for the sake of safety of our capital. We shouldn't run after quantity of services but quality of services a broker provides.

Not allowed!