Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Started on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

My Strategy : trend, breakouts, reversal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 1
    You have made a good choice by having your own copy trading journal, that means very soon you will be a trader status, I love what you have done here especially with your plans of trading break out and reversal, what are the indicators that you will use for your trade, trading the trend is the best way that traders earn, if you have chosen this method, I believe you are on for some very interesting journey that involves profit, I wish you nothing but tell best.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    welcome to copyfx trading. best wishes for you and some advices also, you have not mentioned strategy so can't say anything but generally don't become over trader if you have target leave after obtainig it and in trading never increase lot without reason if you gained good profit then can increase but with low don't increase i am also in loss because of this mistake

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    welcome to copyfx trading. best wishes for you and some advices also, you have not mentioned strategy so can't say anything but generally don't become over trader if you have target leave after obtainig it and in trading never increase lot without reason if you gained good profit then can increase but with low don't increase i am also in loss because of this mistake
    Thanks for the very advice you posted here and sure it's my plans to use effective management in my trade. Over trading is not possibility as I have chosen the best discipline to follow this goals of my trading journal. I believe slow and steady will keep me flowing and give me the very opportunities to look to grow at the right time. Sorry for your loss and I think this experience will help you get better.

@Simisola, thanks for dropping by. Actually I look to follow the trend most times and see I can have a strong set up in forex. Tomorrow is market open day and I got to analyze lots of pairs to see how I can take up some good opportunities in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    A good welcome to the copyfx journal section. It's a good decision to have your very journal and look forward to build on your growth with this opportunity. I see you look to trade breakout and reversal patterns which are good and effective too once you understand it. We hope to see positive in your trading and wish you the best of luck. Also don't forget that risk management is necessary so you don't go to blow off your capital with bitter experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks sixteen. The market just got started and I took my first trade for my trading journey. Audusd pair may been ranging for sometime now and the resistance level of 0.7102 can help in ensuring good stop loss is put in place. Its a good bargain for sell opportunity as I have took a sell position at a price level of 0.7087 while targeting 29pips profits. Stop loss is at the level of 0.7107 above resistance level.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    If we always follow the trend. There are fewer losses and mistakes which is bound to happen, but in a situation where we are concerned about money and trade whether we are in the trend or not, we would have jeopardized our accounts with this action, I am not also reaching the conclusion that we cannot trade when there is no trend in the charts, what I mean here is to affirm that no matter what happens, we have to follow the trend consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    its good on 100$ you are using good lot size, i think if we use big lot we can lose all in short period and if we use very minor lot its also bad because after some days we can bore from trade, we can use big lot and again lost, so with every some % of profit increase lot also but increase margin as well, best of luck for this

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Tonycee, I hope your AUDUSD trade is on the short term trading aim because I see that the pair has formed a strong pin bar on the daily chart and then that means that I know that the pair will go up. I am just waiting for a retracement before I will buy the pair, I will not think about selling this pair now, any way welcome on board and I hope to see your account grow.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Tonycee, I hope your AUDUSD trade is on the short term trading aim because I see that the pair has formed a strong pin bar on the daily chart and then that means that I know that the pair will go up. I am just waiting for a retracement before I will buy the pair, I will not think about selling this pair now, any way welcome on board and I hope to see your account grow.
    Unfortunately the aud/usd I took hit my stop loss level before it retracted back to my very analysis to reach at the point of support. I am not moved by it because I still think I never gave enough space for my stop loss above the resistance level. However I look forward for other trading opportunities that will look to work with. What am happy about is my management and as long as I keep it slow and steady, there is nothing much to worry about.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast