Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Started on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

My Strategy : trend, breakouts, reversal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    The up and down in price is possible we see due to many factor which are effecting , we have to follow the long trend of market because that does not confuse trader , like yesterday you said it is bearish and in short run with little push we see opportunity in bullish side so we have to chose the long trend which will give trader opportunity to earn profit securely .
    According to what i am seeing on the chart of GBPUSD, it is not a matter of fact that the up and down is possible, that is what the forex asset is doing for the past weeks. I think that the forex traders who really need to gain though the trade of the GBPUSD will need to work with it according to a vital analysis on both the long term and short term, not that the traders will work on the long term only, that can cause confusion to his analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    This very morning I think am seeing the eurusd testing resistance line at 1323 and I could look to take reversal chances with such pair as I have opened a sell trade with this pair. Anything can possibly happen but am more confident that the market can move down for short term and am looking to see I could take profits from these prediction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    This very morning I think am seeing the eurusd testing resistance line at 1323 and I could look to take reversal chances with such pair as I have opened a sell trade with this pair. Anything can possibly happen but am more confident that the market can move down for short term and am looking to see I could take profits from these prediction.
    I have not seen EURUSD testing that level of 1.1323, the price of the asset was just nearer to that level. What i could advice now is that it is better that you don't trade this asset for now. You should know by now that EURUSD is so sluggish in its movement, that is the situation on the chart for the past 2 months, and it is continuing now. For that reason, it is not safe for traders to take sides, anything bad can later happen with this asset.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    eurusd testing resistance line at 1323
    You turn risky again. EUR-USD is so much non-volatile these days. I believe it will sit at around 1.13$ until a big new fundamental trigger. May go a bit up, may go a bit down, it is so much uncertain, just a simple lottery.

Right now, EUR-USD is at 1.13000$, so you may eventually win, win a lottery.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    This very morning I think am seeing the eurusd testing resistance line at 1323 and I could look to take reversal chances with such pair as I have opened a sell trade with this pair.
    Congratulations on your ability to have earned good amount of money off the EURUSD trade because this morning the pair started heading downward because it was unable to break above the resistance level which was at the 1.1323 and it have been able to break below the support level which is at the 1.1280 and even reached the support at the 1.1243 but could not reach below that point, and there is more room for this pair to move downward again. Personally, I would be waiting for the price to start heading upwards again as to test the resistance levels then I would sell it again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Congratulations on your ability
    Indeed, congratulations and it is a little bit pity that I did not sell around $1.13. That was just against my established trading strategy that I decided to follow. I would have sold around 1.14 USD certainly, but when will EUR gets so expensive...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Congratulations on your ability to have earned good amount of money off the EURUSD trade because this morning the pair started heading downward .
    Thanks for the congrats and its was a fruitful one after the end. One could see that at that point the Eurusd become weak that it had to start falling. I was even surprise to see it fall much more as I was not expecting it to reach 1226 level yesterday. That's the market for you and on my part am glad I still secured some profits from such fall. Today is good Friday so I don't expect anything that could trigger this pair now. All good trade will start from next week I presume.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I was even surprise to see it fall much more as I was not expecting it to reach 1226 level yesterday.
    I think we might be seeing the price of the EURUSD hitting the strong support which is at the 1.1200 today because it have really fallen so much that it is finding it hard to rally at this moment, but any upward movement towards the 1.1250 should be a good level to sell this pair today because there is holiday then it might not have enough strength to break the resistance level at the above mentioned area. Personally, I am selling it there and I hope to get at least about 20 to 30 pips off this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    From my view on the daily time frame of the nzdusd, this pair have been very weak and from what I can really observe it have provide more rooms for sellers to still sell and get to make better pips from the fall of the market. I am predicting this pair to keep falling after it have broken support in the h4 time frame. Am on sell on this one and let's see what will happen afterwards in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    From my view on the daily time frame of the nzdusd, this pair have been very weak and from what I can really observe it have provide more rooms for sellers to still sell and get to make better pips from the fall of the market. I am predicting this pair to keep falling after it have broken support in the h4 time frame. Am on sell on this one and let's see what will happen afterwards in the market.
    From my point of view too, the NZDUSD is weak, it is going extremely bearish, we should get to follow the train just easily like that, it will give easy income too. Your daily chart posted above is one of the main reasons why traders should know that the NZDUSD is going down, the price action on that chart is extremely bearish. I expect selling of this asset throughout this week.

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast