Tonycee - Copyfx Trading Journal - Page 15
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 224

Thread: Tonycee - Copyfx Trading Journal

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,683
    Promo (¢)
    6,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20

    Tonycee - Copyfx Trading Journal

    Trader: Tonycee https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/43418/
    Account number: 5257741
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 100.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/43418/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Started on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

    My Strategy : trend, breakouts, reversal.

    Not allowed!

  2. #141
    Registered user Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,141
    Promo (¢)
    3,810
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    There is some red or high news release today and it is very important that we be careful due to the fact that it could become very risky and losing money becomes the order of the day. I am not going to trade the GBP crosses because of the uncertainty they have become these days more especially today that they are going to vote in the parliament of the UK.
    The uncertainty that goes around the gbp pair is something we must be concern about. It have really made it difficult to event predict the movement of such pairs. I before now placed a trade with the gbpusd but this economic situation made my trade complicated. I think the best decision now is to avoid such pair because it could get too risky and could bring about loss easily. The news released today went against me and sure it's the last trading day for the month of March.

    Not allowed!

  3. #142
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,536
    Promo (¢)
    9,750
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    The uncertainty that goes around the gbp pair is something we must be concern about. It have really made it difficult to event predict the movement of such pairs. I before now placed a trade with the gbpusd but this economic situation made my trade complicated. I think the best decision now is to avoid such pair because it could get too risky and could bring about loss easily. The news released today went against me and sure it's the last trading day for the month of March.
    Despite the uncertainty with the GBP crosses I think most of the pairs are in the downward move and have been selling all through yesterday, but next week we might not know what the out come of these pairs might be because they are already on the support levels too. Personally, I closed off the trades that I opened during the day because of the news due to the fact we might not know where the price would be heading after the news releases.

    Not allowed!

  4. #143
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    next week we might not know what the out come of these pairs

    I do not believe much to the support levels, particularly, in case of GBP containing instruments. My expectation that the GBP will wait for the trigger to start another attempt to move in the bullish direction. If it does not find such triggers, then no movement is to be observed.

    Not allowed!

  5. #144
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,508
    Promo (¢)
    2,685
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    I do not believe much to the support levels, particularly, in case of GBP containing instruments. My expectation that the GBP will wait for the trigger to start another attempt to move in the bullish direction. If it does not find such triggers, then no movement is to be observed.
    I am a full technical trader in the market and from what I have seen on the chart. I think the market will actually be bearish for a long time now. I don't see any thing that will make the market be bearish. However. there is a trend line support that I have been checking on, I think the price will get to retest it before we start to see the market move the bearish trend again.

    Not allowed!

  6. #145
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,536
    Promo (¢)
    9,750
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I am a full technical trader in the market and from what I have seen on the chart. I think the market will actually be bearish for a long time now. I don't see any thing that will make the market be bearish. However. there is a trend line support that I have been checking on, I think the price will get to retest it before we start to see the market move the bearish trend again.
    I think you should look at the GBP crosses charts and tell me what you see again, because I said that the GBP crosses are on the support levels when you look at the daily charts and I did expected something like this and I am willing to go long on the GBPUSD if things remain the way they are on the chart.

    Not allowed!

  7. #146
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I think the price will get to retest it before we start to see the market move the bearish trend again.
    OK, yesterday was pretty much bullish. I used that to post a sell-order on GBP-USD (and GBP-AUD, and GBP-CAD, as well). At night, GBP turned bearish, activated my stop-loss in GBP-CAD, but not in GBP-USD. I still keep the sell-order in GBP-USD, so I am also bearish.

    Not allowed!

  8. #147
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,536
    Promo (¢)
    9,750
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    OK, yesterday was pretty much bullish. I used that to post a sell-order on GBP-USD (and GBP-AUD, and GBP-CAD, as well). At night, GBP turned bearish, activated my stop-loss in GBP-CAD, but not in GBP-USD. I still keep the sell-order in GBP-USD, so I am also bearish.
    This morning I saw that the GBPCAD and GBPAUD have been able to break above the resistance levels and I did bought into it and was able to make some good profits, and this afternoon I also bought the GBPUSD and I believe it might still head a little bullish before the end of the day.

    Not allowed!

  9. #148
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I also bought the GBPUSD and I believe it might still head a little bullish

    Hmmm. I sold GBP vs USD this morning and this order is still close to zero profit. Difficult to say where it will go first, but I use loose stop-losses for the case of the drawdown and I wait for the price near 1.30 USD, maybe during this week, maybe during next week.

    Not allowed!

  10. #149
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,536
    Promo (¢)
    9,750
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Hmmm. I sold GBP vs USD this morning and this order is still close to zero profit. Difficult to say where it will go first, but I use loose stop-losses for the case of the drawdown and I wait for the price near 1.30 USD, maybe during this week, maybe during next week.
    I closed the trade on the GBPUSD with about 20 pips profits because the price came down to the test the support at the 1.3131 and I bought at that area and it went more than 30 pips on the bullish side. This morning I am not doing anything on this pair because the price is consolidating at the moment, but I am looking at the possibilities of buying the EURCAD.

    Not allowed!

  11. #150
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    but I am looking at the possibilities of buying the EURCAD.

    There was a good opportunity to buy EUR-CAD in the beginning of the week. I do not remember why I did not do so. Maybe due to a big swap for the buy-orders in EUR-CAD. Now it looks like, based on my analysis, the EUR-CAD instrument is still somewhat oversold, but probably not so much tasty already. I will not buy at this point.

    Not allowed!

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •