Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Started on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

My Strategy : trend, breakouts, reversal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Thanks mate and It turns out to be a nice trade as the expected fall happened which provided the chance for my take profits to activate on the eurchf trade. At this moment it have even broken that take profit level and there are still more indication that this pair is likely to fall more towards the down trend. Sellers can still root in for sell and expect the market to keep up this bearish trend for a much longer time as they trade.
    EUR CHF sell was bound to be a successful one for people that sold, I have considered how correlation works with this pair, that was why I actually sold GBP chf two days ago thinking that price would fall, unfortunately the statement of the British prime minister just changed the course of the market temporarily and I also experience losses, I wanted to check out the relationship between GBP USD and GBP chf.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    that was why I actually sold GBP chf two days ago thinking that price would fall,
    Most of the GBP crosses are all in the bearish mode starting from last week and even this week too, and we would have made alot of money if we start selling them whenever the price came back to test the resistance levels in all the pairs and it is one of the best ways to make sure that our risks are most certainly reduced to the minimum at all times. This morning the GBPCHF have started heading upwards and I do not know where the price might be ending this bullish movement but it is better to always follow the market trends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    GBP USD has already made up its mind to go up, that essentially means that it's counterparts which are GBP chf, GBP cad and the likes would automatically setup for buying, I don't think that I would be trading cross pairs for the time being except something changes, I can easily monitor the major pairs because I use the filters of the dollar index to know whether they weak or strong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    You have made a good choice by having your own copy trading journal, that means very soon you will be a trader status, I love what you have done here especially with your plans of trading break out and reversal, what are the indicators that you will use for your trade, trading the trend is the best way that traders earn, if you have chosen this method, I believe you are on for some very interesting journey that involves profit, I wish you nothing but tell best.
    yes it is true what you explained above and of course a good strategy will make our account grow and develop because on the basis we have to make a plan for both our daily analysis and careful planning about satisfying startei, because on its basis a good strategy must be based on strict discipline as well as extraordinary patience and also we must be able to make a trading evaluation every week or every time,

Not allowed!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223