Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Started on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

My Strategy : trend, breakouts, reversal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Sold gbpusd @ 1.2882.
    Reason : pin bar formed at a potential resistance at the 4 hour time frame.
    For now take profits is open and would be manually closed while stop loss is placed above that pin bar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Sold gbpusd @ 1.2882.
    Reason : pin bar formed at a potential resistance at the 4 hour time frame.
    For now take profits is open and would be manually closed while stop loss is placed above that pin bar.
    market was down so your order should be closed in profit but now market is going up, i have earned 2 orders of profit from buy order and still waiting for some more down and i will buy again. actually last 2 order were on based on common sense when we watch one pair for long we can understand its movement. i am doing same thing

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    GBP USD had not decided what it wants to do when I checked this morning, but I don't know that the general and overall trend is bearish, price attempted to close below 1.2728 yesterday but somehow it encountered a support and the bulls successfully drove it up, I do think what it is doing now is a retracement, one all the remaining bulls have been cleared, the bears will crash the pair once again, but I don't think I will trade today though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    GBP USD had not decided what it wants to do when I checked this morning, but I don't know that the general and overall trend is bearish, price attempted to close below 1.2728 yesterday but somehow it encountered a support and the bulls successfully drove it up, I do think what it is doing now is a retracement, one all the remaining bulls have been cleared, the bears will crash the pair once again, but I don't think I will trade today though.
    yes at current time market is trying to cross the 1.2830 and its 3rd time market is down from that point. so i am also waiting for clear signal i have completed my target of this week but still thought want to earn some pips because its too low so there are chance it will go up but its not going smoothly up so have confusion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well I have made some couple of trade with some little scalping that went wrongly lately. However the eurusd buy I made today moved well and I think it's going to move much more up tomorrow. I have to manually exit in profits and its a good risk taken at the end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Scalping will definitely make your trades go bad that is because it is not a good strategy for people who want to use it as an emergency earning means, we resort to scalping because we lost some money, so for many traders, this strategy is merely for getting back their lost money through revenge, unfortunately this rarely works to achieve their intentions. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Scalping will definitely make your trades go bad that is because it is not a good strategy for people who want to use it as an emergency earning means, we resort to scalping because we lost some money, so for many traders, this strategy is merely for getting back their lost money through revenge, unfortunately this rarely works to achieve their intentions. Sorry to hear about your loss.
    I have seen traders pull up with this scalping system and have as well get on to make good profits for themselves. Scalping is risky and once you do not have the right technique to follow the market, there is of course a high chance of loosing your investment. I took some Audusd trade yesterday thinking it will keep risking however it went to fall as I manually exited. Let's hope for more opportunities that will come up.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Well I have made some couple of trade with some little scalping that went wrongly lately. However the eurusd buy I made today moved well and I think it's going to move much more up tomorrow. I have to manually exit in profits and its a good risk taken at the end.
    Scalping has more tendency to go wrong because sometimes the rationale behind them is to make some quick profits, this is usually not followed with a detailed analysis hence the losses that comes from it, it is easier to lose when we scalp than with other trading strategies, if you realize the number of people that keep losing because what they do is scalping, it will make you think again before you trade that strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I have seen traders pull up with this scalping system and have as well get on to make good profits for themselves. Scalping is risky and once you do not have the right technique to follow the market, there is of course a high chance of loosing your investment. I took some Audusd trade yesterday thinking it will keep risking however it went to fall as I manually exited. Let's hope for more opportunities that will come up.
    I think that you are moving good for now and that is normal for the scalper traders, they get to be doing fine in the beginning and then the next thing is that you see them losing a lot of their money. Well, I don't scalp, I follow the long term trading method, that is how I get to stay clean and avoid emotional trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This morning made some few errors in placing trade on the gbpusd by buying instead of selling. However I have exited those trades and I have placed a gbpusd sell position. From the chart we could see that the resistance level is maintained and price have rejected breaking it so many times. So it's safe to pull in a sell trade which I have done. Take profits is still open while stop loss is above resistance level.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast