Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Started on: 26 October 2018 19:19:44
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

My Strategy : trend, breakouts, reversal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Now I saw an opportunity for sell position with the gbpjpy pair. I see this pair is near resistance level of 144.39 and I opened a sell position with a stop loss above resistance @144.49. Take profits is situated at 142.96. Hopefully this trade turns out good.

Nevertheless am looking too at the euraud pair as it its hovering around the support area.. One hour from now I can have a clear view about this pair to see if I can make a good buy entry.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Tonycee, The trade on GJ is a good one, because I can see that the pair is moving on a down trend, therefore, the pair will give you good amount of profits if you are patient enough and then I think your stoploss is close and then you might want to move it. The pair is volatile and might threaten your SL. Are you really trading and making analysis on the mobile platform?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    You have got some nerves trading aud USD, I would prefer to trade GBP AUd or maybe EUR AUD, the slowness of the aud USD Cannot make me trade it, I am really aggressive when it comes to the selection of pairs, I trade GBP USD for this purpose, even EUR USD seems slow for my liking, today has been a funny day because the dollar did not face a particular direction until this evening when it suddenly gained strength which meant all major pairs sold off.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    You have got some nerves trading aud USD, I would prefer to trade GBP AUd or maybe EUR AUD, the slowness of the aud USD Cannot make me trade it, I am really aggressive when it comes to the selection of pairs, I trade GBP USD for this purpose, even EUR USD seems slow for my liking, today has been a funny day because the dollar did not face a particular direction until this evening when it suddenly gained strength which meant all major pairs sold off.
    As for me, I would prefer the Aud/USD because of the low spread compared to gbp/aud, the spread is a major factor that determine which instruments I will be trading. Aud/USD is not a very slow trading pair. I think it is a moderate currency that trends a lot since it is a commodity pair, the moderate volatility means that risk will be moderate also if things does not favours you.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Tonycee, The trade on GJ is a good one, because I can see that the pair is moving on a down trend, therefore, the pair will give you good amount of profits if you are patient enough and then I think your stoploss is close and then you might want to move it. The pair is volatile and might threaten your SL. Are you really trading and making analysis on the mobile platform?
    Of course it was a good one indeed but I had to exit out manually at a point where I feel the market have no tendency to reach take profits. However I also bought the euraud pair as it went against me to still maintain the bearish direction and this got to eat the profits made already. Am loving the more experience I am even getting as I trade on. Now I have to look for other promising opportunity to work on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Of course it was a good one indeed but I had to exit out manually at a point where I feel the market have no tendency to reach take profits. However I also bought the euraud pair as it went against me to still maintain the bearish direction and this got to eat the profits made already. Am loving the more experience I am even getting as I trade on. Now I have to look for other promising opportunity to work on.
    i have not traded on aud pairs but all eur pairs should go up today and gbp pairs as well. there are two reasons for up first one it almost all pairs of eur and gbp are on strong supports so they must go up today other reason if check common sense today is last day of month so market already too much low. so for little tale on down side making market will move up

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The gbpusd have been making lower highs and lower lows movement in a couple of days now and I think it's time to take a good sell position at this very good setup in the current chart. I placed a sell position with this pair and also get to place my stop loss above the recent lower high, while targeting take profits of 67 pips. Let's see how this one goes as I follow my money management plans.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    The gbpusd have been making lower highs and lower lows movement in a couple of days now and I think it's time to take a good sell position at this very good setup in the current chart.
    i hope you not entered in sell position because check its going up and up, i sold a order on high but still it gone more up, so gbpusd pair is little bit risky at the moment i also become depressed because of this, i think i should wait but i just entered on 1.2967 with sell order

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    GBP USD was bearish when the week began but suddenly changed direction when it touched 1.2699 area, this was not a mistake that the buying began from that zone, there was a pin bar in the daily time frame from 15/08/18, that was why we saw the bulls taking full control of the price from the location and they did a good job in making it climb pretty high, presently at 1.3000 psychological barrier level which it is still struggling to close above conveniently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i hope you not entered in sell position because check its going up and up, i sold a order on high but still it gone more up, so gbpusd pair is little bit risky at the moment i also become depressed because of this, i think i should wait but i just entered on 1.2967 with sell order
    Well the sell position I took never went as expected because later on the bull was very strong to break the trend line acting as resistance and moving all the way up. Traders who follow the buy when it made the breakout would have bagged in lots of profitable pips from the market. Today is the starting of a new week and so am looking forward to analyze some good opportunities that once it matures, it will still be a good trade. For now am monitoring this market and let's see how it goes this very week.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast