Working with a trustworthy broker

Thread: Working with a trustworthy broker

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Working with a trustworthy broker

Working with a trustworthy and licensed broker can facilitate any trader to acquire his trading goals by ensuring adapted trading package. I am enjoying complete support from my broker ForexChief and I am enjoying narrowest spread, reasonable leverage of 1:400, 24/5 trading opportunities with the support of expert assistance along with absolute safety of my funds. I am enjoying timely trade executions, supreme risk functionality and modern risk administration tools.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    These is how I look for a trustworthy broker , there about 4 things that I look for ,

1. registration number, and regulatory number..

2. How long have they been in business, these is likely to show me that they can be trusted , and then

3. their online response time, some broker take long time to respond or they even state they are currently not available that you should leave the message, but if you find they frequently say these, then to me you cannot trust them.

4 the variety methods of deposit and withdrawal and if the methods are fast then that means that you can be able to trust them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mkubwa View Post
    These is how I look for a trustworthy broker , there about 4 things that I look for ,

1. registration number, and regulatory number..

2. How long have they been in business, these is likely to show me that they can be trusted , and then

3. their online response time, some broker take long time to respond or they even state they are currently not available that you should leave the message, but if you find they frequently say these, then to me you cannot trust them.

4 the variety methods of deposit and withdrawal and if the methods are fast then that means that you can be able to trust them.
    Thankyou for your explanation, this is one of many problem when we are choose to trading forex, I usually choose a broker if there is many people from my country use it, I often ask about their opinion before I open an ccount at a broker, and usually I will start conversation to their costumer service, if no response I just leave it

Not allowed!