Simple Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80

Thread: Simple Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,421
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10

    Post Simple Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy

    Hello Trader!

    Simple Bollinger Signals is a method that generates signals for binary options high/low and for trading without binary. This trading system is based on Bollinger Bands and an signal indicator.

    Currency pairs: All
    Time frame: 15 or More
    Indicator: Bollinger Band

    Binary options high/low expiry time 4-6 candles.


    Trading rules Simple Bollinger Signals

    Buy

    When the price out the lower band, wait the Bollinger Bands signals buy Dots.

    Sell

    When the price out the upper band, wait the Bollinger Bands signals sell Dots.

    Attachment 24779

    Second template for trading without binary options high/low

    Buy

    When the price out the lower band, wait the Bollinger Bands signals buy dots and that the signal line is green color.

    When these condition are agree place a buy order.

    Profit target at the middle band, opposite band or when signal line change color red to green.

    Place initial stop loss 4-6 pips below the lower band.

    Sell

    When the price out the upper band, wait the Bollinger Bands signals sell dots and that the signal line is red color.

    When these condition are agree place a sell order.

    Profit target at the middle band, opposite band or when signal line change color green to red.

    Place initial stop loss 4-6 pips above the upper band.

    This second template is good also for scalping and day trading.

    Attachment 24778

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Your trading strategy is very good and it is helpful for the trader because it is based on solid trading indicator ,give idea about volatility and on the same time give idea about the trend this is all we nee and it will be beneficial for trader to get use an make always better trade plan to earn profits from market .

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader maryrosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,423
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Your trading strategy is very good and it is helpful for the trader because it is based on solid trading indicator ,give idea about volatility and on the same time give idea about the trend this is all we nee and it will be beneficial for trader to get use an make always better trade plan to earn profits from market .
    explanation of the usefulness of indicators that are simple and easy to understand by new traders, so that for new traders not having difficulties in understanding the indicators of bolinger bands, the indicator bolinger band is a very popular indicator and many use it, usually for new traders who use indicators bolinger band, because it's simple and easy to understand, there are many professional traders who use the bolinger band indicator.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,816
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Your trading strategy is very good and it is helpful for the trader because it is based on solid trading indicator ,give idea about volatility and on the same time give idea about the trend this is all we nee and it will be beneficial for trader to get use an make always better trade plan to earn profits from market .
    Yeah, good knowledge about the indicator and idea is best for trader to make this trading strategy for our trading business. But if he can planning for trading then he can always get successfully trade and make good profit. Bollinger band indicator strategy is one of profitable trading strategy in this trading business.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,421
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Always simple trading strategy give the trader good profit if he can take good experience about the market and daily basic learning about it. So i advice it you can daily basic learning about the market and understand its trend then you can easily make any trading strategy and get successfully trade.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,816
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Now these days trader have not like this type of strategy because he always use own experience and knowledge to identify the market trend and make trend line or scalping strategy for trading and get maximum profit in it. Bollinger band strategy good for trader but understand chart pattern moving with this indicator are very difficult for trader to properly access it for own trading business.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader maryrosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,423
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Now these days trader have not like this type of strategy because he always use own experience and knowledge to identify the market trend and make trend line or scalping strategy for trading and get maximum profit in it. Bollinger band strategy good for trader but understand chart pattern moving with this indicator are very difficult for trader to properly access it for own trading business.
    most traders in the world use a lot of bolinger band indicators, the indicators are simple and easy to understand, so for beginner traders it is also easy to understand, bolinger band indicators also have weaknesses, so we have to use money menagement to anticipate losses caused by weakness of the bolinger band indicator, every trade will also suffer losses, and our job is to minimize the risk of loss.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    most traders in the world use a lot of bolinger band indicators
    i think this is one indicator other can be customized but original is just one indicator so we can use it. i don't think so there is any other bollinger band but moving average can be same little bit different and it also works like support and resistant. indicators can be good for us if we learn it but if we don't learn it we can't be able to use it

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Bolling band so easy to use and individual can change its parameters such as deviation, shift and period. Scalper like most this indicator might be. What I think long trader skip this indicator. Personally, I use temporary it but maximum time stochastic and RSI and also moving Everage. An all-time frame is suited with Bollinger band but the short time frame gives a better result.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Simple bollinger band trading strategy, what I believe that can make any strategy to be simple and easy for traders to trade the market is the very experience that trader have acquired in learning with that strategy, if not no strategy can be simple or easy for newbie traders to make use in the market, so it is necessary that we newbie traders have a good experience and understanding to manage any strategy to be very suitable and convenient for him/her to trade with.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader maryrosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,423
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Simple bollinger band trading strategy, what I believe that can make any strategy to be simple and easy for traders to trade the market is the very experience that trader have acquired in learning with that strategy, if not no strategy can be simple or easy for newbie traders to make use in the market, so it is necessary that we newbie traders have a good experience and understanding to manage any strategy to be very suitable and convenient for him/her to trade with.
    most beginner traders, indeed at the beginning they always trade using the bolinger band indicator, because it is indeed a bpolinger band indicator, very simple and easy to understand, so for beginner traders it is easier to understand, but very difficult in using the boloinger indicator the band is, how we can trade with discipline, and that we have to do in trading.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •