SIMPLE MACD STRATEGY WITH TOM DEMARK - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: SIMPLE MACD STRATEGY WITH TOM DEMARK

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

SIMPLE MACD STRATEGY WITH TOM DEMARK

Hello guys, let me introduce you to my simple MACD trading strategy with TD lines. It is a quite a very simple one ,buy and sell signals are generated at the change of the MACD histogram as seen below. Red to means sell and yellow is for buy . Now i have added TD serve two purpose one is let me know when the market is ranging and secondly for TP levels. as can be seen on the GBPJPY my expected TP if the sell plays out is 141.325 and my stop loss is immediately above the trend line.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Moving average convergence divergence is a trend following momentum indicator which shows you the change of trend. A great indicator I've known ever. Its one of my best indicators and its 80% accurate but a trader should have to know the actual use of indicator with his own customized settings.
    Customize setting is what i have,that is why it has now become a custom MACD,it is very useful and has the ability to produce a lot of pips if properly used,for intra day traders i suggest they use the H1 chart for swing and long term traders the H4 and the daily chart will the most ideal to use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This week has been an awesome week with my MACD histogram trading strategy,i used it on dow and daxx one hour chart this week and the result has been very encouraging,i do not usually trade the one hour chart,i prefer long term from H4,but i notice the dow and dax has not been trending well lately so i have to switch to the H1.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    The moving average divergence convergence indicator is always used for checking the true divergence in the market by the professional forex traders, because they understand that this is the primary usage, it is the newbies and amateur that always use this indicator for something other than tho because their understanding is limited and they lack much experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    The moving average divergence convergence indicator is always used for checking the true divergence in the market by the professional forex traders, because they understand that this is the primary usage, it is the newbies and amateur that always use this indicator for something other than tho because their understanding is limited and they lack much experience.
    With constant practice the amateur traders will soon come to know how to use the MACD very well,they can just start by understanding how the histograms works that is very basic for them it is so simple that every newbie in the market can use it with ease,all that the trader needs is patience and discipline.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    TOM Demark strategy can help the trader to find some good chances and so the trader will be able to trade well especially if he follows the trend and so this will increase the possibility of earning and will decrease the possibility of loses, the trader should know how to trade with the strategy to improve trading and makes easy money with small risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    TOM Demark strategy can help the trader to find some good chances and so the trader will be able to trade well especially if he follows the trend and so this will increase the possibility of earning and will decrease the possibility of loses, the trader should know how to trade with the strategy to improve trading and makes easy money with small risk.
    It is one of the best trend line indicator we have in this market,if we can apply it very well the chances of making good pips is very high,i normally use it with my MACD that is my confirmation indicator,and both have really proven to be useful to me generating good signals and good pips on the long time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    It is one of the best trend line indicator we have in this market,if we can apply it very well the chances of making good pips is very high,i normally use it with my MACD that is my confirmation indicator,and both have really proven to be useful to me generating good signals and good pips on the long time frame.
    i don't think so this indicator is trend indicator, for successful trading we required good strategy and it comes if we choose right indicators according to our strategy, so make sure you give it time and attention, and if you do then you can understand which indicator is working,macd is basically good for scalping and for long term moving average is good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This is nothing, but a unique combination of two beautiful technical indicator, the MACD and the Demark trend line. I love these two indicators very well because they do perform some great role in the market , for example, the Demark trend line is a very good automated trend line that helps to identify the areas of support and resistance in the market and getting to know where we can place our stop loss order when we have gotten a good point of entry.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    This is nothing, but a unique combination of two beautiful technical indicator, the MACD and the Demark trend line. I love these two indicators very well because they do perform some great role in the market , for example, the Demark trend line is a very good automated trend line that helps to identify the areas of support and resistance in the market and getting to know where we can place our stop loss order when we have gotten a good point of entry.
    I do not want to say the best indicator in Forex trading,but it is actually very good and consistent in terms of producing pips too,what a trader needs to succeed in this market is a strategy that wins almost all the time,i know a lot of traders do not rate indicators but that is another mistake,all you need is patience and discipline and you are good to go.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There are so many ways through which we can use the MACD trading indicator and they are all effective means of trading but the key thing most of us are over looking is to invest adequate time into learning any one of these trading methods without being in a hurry to start earning which have lead to not mastering the forex market most times. Personally, I am using it in another way totally and with different settings too, because I am using it to understand where the price is going to start turning around when it is in the main trends and it have always worked for me.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910