Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: H4 Awesome Trading System

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10

H4 Awesome Trading System

Hy Trader!

Build good trading system is always help the trader to make profitable strategy but it is only possible when trader have take good trading experience about the market and spend our more then to learning the strategy to make profit. Market condition is not good so its every movement make candlestick to market up or down moving bellowing with moving average trading indicator. This trading strategy is too mush simple and only for newbie or trader both. Down trend make AC trading indicator for understand market trend and analysis the forex market to make profit.

Time frame: H4
    Indicator: Moving average indicator, AC, Stochastic, M_S1 line
    Currency: Eurusd

AC and Stochastic indicator draw many colorful line for market up or down movement however trader easily analysis the market and make good trading strategy for our forex business to get successfully trade. These are very helpful indicator for trader to identify the market as show as in picture.

Attachment 24739

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    H4 strategy is really very unique and highly perfect choice for working because a trader could earn lot of the opportunities for trade with using the h4 strategy that could be the right way to earn money and also the better way for protecting the money that we have invested so we should pay attentions on these strategies which good for working .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    The forex market does not seem to be traded only on the basis of the indices. I always have confidence on any trading system that is based on the higher time frames like this and this is a good trading system because it is based on the higher time frame of the H4. I like it very much because it sets up a very good money management system and I dont like to do scalping or short term trading method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    H4 trading system is very unique because if some following reason which I will talk about.Four house is very easing to determine the trend of the market and there are always no too much ranging candles.its very certain than the rest lower time frame .once the trend is established trading inline with trend rules makes H4 trading method awesome and very promising.
    I am agree with you , the h4 strategy is really an awesome and very effective strategy to get the earning more securely because this is the useful way that is needing the long time frames which are convenient to use and work with them is also very secured for each and every trader so this is really a valuable strategy for working rightly .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    The forex market does not seem to be traded only on the basis of the indices. I always have confidence on any trading system that is based on the higher time frames like this and this is a good trading system because it is based on the higher time frame of the H4. I like it very much because it sets up a very good money management system and I dont like to do scalping or short term trading method.
    I like the way we can trade and get to be making earnings with what we know. The trading system that gives us the high profits is what i am particular about. Anything out of this is what i do not support for traders. To trade the market with the 4 hour time frame is likewise a very good idea it supports the purpose of trading of every trader at all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I like the way we can trade and get to be making earnings with what we know. The trading system that gives us the high profits is what i am particular about. Anything out of this is what i do not support for traders. To trade the market with the 4 hour time frame is likewise a very good idea it supports the purpose of trading of every trader at all time.
    traders with enough knowledge, experiences, skill and stable emotion will have bigger chances to make profit consistently and so we can get them and if only have the strong commitment to keep practicing and fix the weakness. Because forex trading is not a simole thing to be done which give the success easily but this is hard work and also smart work where we need to take it seriously
    High time frame is ideal place to identify the trend and also support resistance and so we can make proper approaches. I always combine the time frames from small to high

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Trading four hours is one of the most assuring way to trade because with this time frame you are less bothered about what trend is the market because it's much easier to know the trend ,there are less unstable price movement.Analysis still remain the same base on trend rule nothing less,and entry base on supply and demand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    sir, i think that a few more follow up on this thread will help in understanding your point better. The H4 time frame is good for trading the market with the use of any indicator, but the reality of the matter is that most time we do not get what we expect from the market in term of trading result no matter the kind of trading system or indicator used. So, the best way out of this is to be conscious of money and risk management which i believe is one great factor that help us to stay overboard in time of market confusion.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567