Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: H4 Awesome Trading System

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10

H4 Awesome Trading System

Hy Trader!

Build good trading system is always help the trader to make profitable strategy but it is only possible when trader have take good trading experience about the market and spend our more then to learning the strategy to make profit. Market condition is not good so its every movement make candlestick to market up or down moving bellowing with moving average trading indicator. This trading strategy is too mush simple and only for newbie or trader both. Down trend make AC trading indicator for understand market trend and analysis the forex market to make profit.

Time frame: H4
    Indicator: Moving average indicator, AC, Stochastic, M_S1 line
    Currency: Eurusd

AC and Stochastic indicator draw many colorful line for market up or down movement however trader easily analysis the market and make good trading strategy for our forex business to get successfully trade. These are very helpful indicator for trader to identify the market as show as in picture.

H4 Trading system.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    It is good trading indicator to make strategy and or chart pattern for our trading business however trader have easily analysis the market upon down moving and make strong or profitable trading strategy. I have most of time use higher time frame trading strategy with the help of the h4 trading system and get good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This awesome trading system is a very new one to me and i can not understand how it is been used o trade the market despite the analysis given here, but i am very sure that with time and more study i will be able to understand how it is suppose to be used. I like it very much because it has a very good money management set up. The forex market is not suppose to be traded based on the use of indicators alone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    moving average is good tool for doing technical but other are not too much famous as i know. stochastic is also good but i heared their signals are not confirm. so i think we should use just best of all if we use less famous we can waste our time. because this is old business and a lot of people have tried all and we can check their reviews and rating

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Any trading system can be awesome but I am against when someone uses just one time frame which for trading in a market where there are many factors and variables that could make this no longer possible to earn, there is a waste of money that we might encounter when our scope about trading is narrowed down to just a time frame, whether not use different time frames to understand the system better with more potential.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    Making any type of trading system is not help the trader to properly analysis the market because sometime trader have mistake to understand signal about the market and he can make trading strategy and after result it he can loss our trading strategy or big money in the forex market. Higher time frame strategy is best best without knowledge anyone have not make it to get profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Making any type of trading system is not help the trader to properly analysis the market because sometime trader have mistake to understand signal about the market and he can make trading strategy and after result it he can loss our trading strategy or big money in the forex market. Higher time frame strategy is best best without knowledge anyone have not make it to get profit.
    I think if trader have take good trading experience then he can easily analysis the market and make good trading strategy for our trading business and make good profit. I have own make good trading system because i know that without good or strong trading system i have not properly analysis the market and could not get successfully trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    I think if trader have take good trading experience then he can easily analysis the market and make good trading strategy for our trading business and make good profit. I have own make good trading system because i know that without good or strong trading system i have not properly analysis the market and could not get successfully trade.
    its good if you have own strategy then you can call now your self as a trader because i believe a person can self as trader if he have at least own one strategy because a trader always work hard here for earning. people who don't want to trade here for learning and just they try to earn by luck they are gamblers actually. so this is one difference also in gamblers and traders

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    personally i believe almost all trading strategy can work in this business of trading the market the most important thing with any trading strategy that we might be using while trading is for a trader to understand the important of the risk with any trading strategy used while trading when we understand how to trade the risk then we can earn

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Indicator which you are using in this strategy i can trust on it because these are really good for use we can make a successful trade strategy there is no complication and there is no need to put yourself in deep stress , this is no doubt best strategy because indicator which is used are best and best time frame for work is h4 time frame .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast