Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

Post Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Hi Everyone!

It is my first thread. Now i well explain with you maximum profitable trading strategy.

Market moving with RSI candle below the up or down with moving average indicator (34).

Indicator: QQE, CCI, NVO
    Timeframe: 15 Mint

Two Step Get Successfully trade.
    Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing up trend.

Attachment 24733

Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing down trend.

Attachment 24734

The Validity of currency pair: All currency pair
    Preferred sessions: All

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Apparently the time frame that one is making use of will determine how the trader tends to get to become profitable, personally, I like making use of the higher time frame, with my skills and experience. I did learned that making money from the market takes a lot of learning. Therefore, the use of the little time frame that way will cause poor trading method and will make the trader make mistakes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    The use of the right time frame will really get to make us become profitable. Success isn't simple, as a matter of fact, we should be disciplined to using the time frame that will make trading more simple for us and that is the higher time frame, because with the use of the higher time frame comes a quality form of trading. But when we use the lower time frame we could be such a trader who will not be effective with the way he trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    This time frame is better than M1 but not so powerful, if you want powerful timeframes than try using the H4 and daily charts. We have to chose the time frames considering what we are trading, for long term trading we have to use daily charts, for short term H1 and for intra day even M15 is okay. We have to note that in market analysis and for good trading especially for technical traders, choosing the right time frames is very important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    15 minute is good time frame to start analyze the market, we can use medium term trading such as scalping or mini swing trading, but for other reasons we have to combine it with higher time frames to get better accuracy and especially to get the true trend and also support resistance levels. And the rules is simple when the small time frame has same direction with higher time frames or exit from the market when the small time frame show different direction

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    M15 strategy is very smallest time frame that is impossible to work rightly from this market so we have to choose the right strategies that are reliable and very convenient and also very better for working so we should use these strategies that are directed our way to the success and give advantageous results for continuing the process of success surely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Its kind of short term trading we have on the basis of 5m and 15m chart all of these chart will give trader opportunity to have better trade system and we develop own way very safely this will give trader confidence for trade safely , our use of time frame decide we trade with long term or short term .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Many traders use strategies based on the M15 time frame and they earn a good profit using daily movements for scalping as M15 time frames are good for intraday trading and scalping. I believe that if a trader wants to determine market direction and strong support resistance levels so the trader must use H4 and D1 time frames and higher time frame produced the better results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    Its kind of short term trading we have on the basis of 5m and 15m chart all of these chart will give trader opportunity to have better trade system and we develop own way very safely this will give trader confidence for trade safely , our use of time frame decide we trade with long term or short term .
    I am much afraid to use the short term methods that are the causes of losses so for me this best way to ignore these strategies and give the time to work on the long term methods so we must take the right strategies to trade here and also gain the power to work here very well and gain more helpful trade results easily .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Apparently the time frame that one is making use of will determine how the trader tends to get to become profitable, personally, I like making use of the higher time frame, with my skills and experience. I did learned that making money from the market takes a lot of learning. Therefore, the use of the little time frame that way will cause poor trading method and will make the trader make mistakes.
    fifteen minutes time frame strategy is good to analyse the market we can follow it in scaling trading strategy but if we want to gain a big target than we should avoid it and used higher time frame strategies by getting high accuracy results with following real trend and when you can observe any false signals in the short time frame you should be leave it and exit from the market when small time frame shows different directions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    fifteen minutes time frame strategy is good to analyse the market we can follow it in scaling trading strategy but if we want to gain a big target than we should avoid it and used higher time frame strategies by getting high accuracy results with following real trend and when you can observe any false signals in the short time frame you should be leave it and exit from the market when small time frame shows different directions.
    higher time frames are good, actually smaller are also better but the issue is we people do not have proper management so in small time frames we people try some swing trading, we try to earn every pip so on small down we buy and small up we sell, we do not use sl, so we can earn from many orders but its small and when we go opposite to trend and not using sl then we can lose more then earning or all

Not allowed!

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758596061 LastLast