Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

Post Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Hi Everyone!

It is my first thread. Now i well explain with you maximum profitable trading strategy.

Market moving with RSI candle below the up or down with moving average indicator (34).

Indicator: QQE, CCI, NVO
    Timeframe: 15 Mint

Two Step Get Successfully trade.
    Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing up trend.

..30.jpg

Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing down trend.

down trend.jpg

The Validity of currency pair: All currency pair
    Preferred sessions: All

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This trading system can only be good for scalping the market alone because it is used on the lower time frame. I like any trading system that is done and design on the uses of the higher because of the directional clarity it always give. Lower time frames are such a confusing charts that can make any trader lose money in a short time. The only thing that the lower time frames are good for is scalping market like this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    glory3, The M15 frame is not that small The identification of the trading style depends on the target if the target is large and the trade cannot be considered scalping and depending on the trading strategy you use, you can find trading opportunities with large targets up to 200 pips on the 15 minute frame so you can't say it is just for scalping

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    in this strategy 15 minute time frame is used and i think this time frame is not as much reliable,i don't think so that we can analyze the market by only watching the 15 minute time frame,but may be it is better for scalping traders,but your explanation is not enough and could not be understand,and charts are not showing everything which you want to tell

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    I am not familiar with some of the indicators that is being used here, I have seen that trading in the forex business is very different for people, I might be thinking your indicators does not make any sense but that is where you make most of your money from, 15 minutes is often considered as a scalping trading method, but no matter what people say, as long as you understand what it is all about, keep trading it until you become consistent with earning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Strategy with 15 mint in scalping strategy is very strong or profitable for our trading business but it only possible when trader have take good trading experience and skills about the market then he can make scalping 15 mint trading strategy and get good profit in it. I have like and always use scalping strategy method and get maximum profit in it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Strategy with 15 mint in scalping strategy is very strong or profitable for our trading business but it only possible when trader have take good trading experience and skills about the market then he can make scalping 15 mint trading strategy and get good profit in it. I have like and always use scalping strategy method and get maximum profit in it.
    If trader make 15 mint trading strategy in news time then he can get more then profit in this way. Because after release the news market moving to one side and if trader make strong or right trading strategy then in 15 mint short time frame he can earn good profit or stop loss from our trade in the stock market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    It is short time frame trading strategy for newbie or part time trader because these both are not yet good experience about the market so if he can start our trade with short time frame trading strategy then he can easily get good profit but always short time frame strategy is more then risky if trader take some experience to analysis the market then he can success it easily for making money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    It is short time frame trading strategy for newbie or part time trader because these both are not yet good experience about the market so if he can start our trade with short time frame trading strategy then he can easily get good profit but always short time frame strategy is more then risky if trader take some experience to analysis the market then he can success it easily for making money.
    Of course, it is short time frame strategy but now these days our short time frame trading strategy could not properly work because market have not good moving so trader now these days very confuse to see it and he can try to make news trading strategy because our one mint trading strategy is good working is news time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    If you were to trade with the higher time frame analysis and apply the fifteen minutes time frame as your entry location, I don't think you have done anything wrong, where there might be a problem is in the area of trying to over trade, by default, all the signal that you will receive from the time frame might not all do well, there should be a way to have the bad trades filtered, you might lose too much when this is deliberately ignored.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast