Thread: Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

Post Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Hi Everyone!

It is my first thread. Now i well explain with you maximum profitable trading strategy.

Market moving with RSI candle below the up or down with moving average indicator (34).

Indicator: QQE, CCI, NVO
    Timeframe: 15 Mint

Two Step Get Successfully trade.
    Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing up trend.

Attachment 24733

Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing down trend.

Attachment 24734

The Validity of currency pair: All currency pair
    Preferred sessions: All

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    A trader does not get the idea of useful trading idea until we have practice about trade and we should make our trade plan accordingly , put all efforts and resources in trading to understand well our trade techniques these will help trader to attain always good results and help to achieve profitable trade results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    Forex market gives us so many options and same as so many time frames that we can make use of when trading. From all what I have learned from, it is more better that we use the higher time frame and 15 minute time frame is never included in the higher time frame, it is among the little time frame which analysis on can't be strong as other time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    The time frame that we make use of will determine how good our analysis will be, that is the reason why I have been making use of the higher time frame in trading, because my analysis has to be so much solid and I have learned to always make sure that I am making all those efforts to ensure that I don't get to keep on making mistakes which will get my account to margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The 15 minute chart is very good for scalpers,with a good trading method we can be able to make a lot of pips from trading the 15 minute chart,one advantage with such a low time frame is the simple fact that one can make money during counter trend and when the market is also ranging on the higher time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It is best for short term trading plan but if we want long term trade we have to follow the higher time frame , i use 5 minute chart for scalping because 15 minute is little bit higher so all the trader must have to understand the right information about trade strategy and with plan of trade we understand which direction is right for work .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    15 minutes time chart is very good for scalping and intraday trading. It can be the optimal chart for short term strategies because H1 and H4 can be to big for intraday but they are good for long term trading. Many traders use 15 minute charts for making their trading decisions in short time period as this time frame is neither too big nor too small.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    15 minutes time chart is very good for scalping and intraday trading. It can be the optimal chart for short term strategies because H1 and H4 can be to big for intraday but they are good for long term trading. Many traders use 15 minute charts for making their trading decisions in short time period as this time frame is neither too big nor too small.
    Yeah M15 is the short time frame strategy that is good for interaday or scalpers so we have to discus a strategy in the correct forms with having the better understanding and knowledge a lot that prefer to choose the right way for making the trade in the correct forms so we must have the right strategy and good learning to make the good earning ratios from it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Most time trading with the use of some moving average under a very low time frame like this might not produce the best of result because it is not always easy to see the right direction of the market when we depended on the use of the lower time frames. Your trading system is very good because I believe so much in the use of the moving average but I do not always trust it on a lower time frames. The daily to my understanding is the best time frame to use with a system like tis for a very good results. I know that most new trader do depend on the use of lower time frames like this which to me is not a wrong way to approach the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7
    M15 strategy is the short term method that is not very effective for working if we lack the knowledge and experience so we must became the good in this regard by taking the knowledge and powerful learning about the short time frames that are suitable only for the scalping method but not for all traders are getting the powerful trade from the scalping strategy .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    M15 strategy is the short term method that is not very effective for working if we lack the knowledge and experience so we must became the good in this regard by taking the knowledge and powerful learning about the short time frames that are suitable only for the scalping method but not for all traders are getting the powerful trade from the scalping strategy .
    That is true, because the more higher the time frame then the more effective it gets to be for trader to trade with. I don't think I personally will want to make use of the 15 minute time frame because I know of how poor it could be and also it is a good thing that we get to learn from our past trading experience and the experience I have had was that little time frame made me loss more.

Not allowed!

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast