Thread: Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

Post Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Hi Everyone!

It is my first thread. Now i well explain with you maximum profitable trading strategy.

Market moving with RSI candle below the up or down with moving average indicator (34).

Indicator: QQE, CCI, NVO
    Timeframe: 15 Mint

Two Step Get Successfully trade.
    Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing up trend.

Attachment 24733

Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing down trend.

Attachment 24734

The Validity of currency pair: All currency pair
    Preferred sessions: All

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    M15 time frames are good for intraday trading and scalping. Many traders use strategies based on M15 time frame and they earn good profit using daily movements for scalping. But if trader wants to determine market direction and strong support resistance levels so trader must use H4 and D1 time frames. But traders are free to choose time frame for trading.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    M15 time frames are good for intraday trading and scalping. Many traders use strategies based on M15 time frame and they earn good profit using daily movements for scalping. But if trader wants to determine market direction and strong support resistance levels so trader must use H4 and D1 time frames. But traders are free to choose time frame for trading.
    It is good and very effective for building small trade , as you mention intraday trading is best through 15 minute chart and our trading is going to be successful if we are following the right way of trade we must have to build our successful trade plan with good selection and with right mean of successful trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Trading forex using M15 is my favourite strategy because it safes time i easily reach my take profit and i don't really like staying in trade for the next day so this what i do i use M15 as my entry time frame and make my analysis from a Higher time frame to know the trend whether its bullish or bearish so i switch to M15 and enter my trade corresponding with the trend in the higher time frame

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    It is good and very effective for building small trade , as you mention intraday trading is best through 15 minute chart and our trading is going to be successful if we are following the right way of trade we must have to build our successful trade plan with good selection and with right mean of successful trading .
    You are right bro but most of time experience and scalper trader use M15 chart pattern to identify the market however when you should start our trade on it then easily earn good profit from stock market. But this time frame is not perfect for beginner because he cannot take good experience and knowledge about all short term powerful trading method for daily basic trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    This time frame strategy are very powerful and reliable way so most of time scalper trader use it for trading and try to getting everyday good profit or loss from this business. It is one of the best short term profitable strategy for trading but to make good understand about market price action movement and its enter and exit point well are prove that helpful for him.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It is best trading time frame strategy for trader or beginner to start our trader everyday on this business. Most of time scalper or professional trader use M15 time frame chart pattern strategy for everyday trading and increase everyday good profit or loss from it. Daily basic good learning and getting good knowledge about all trading method well are very important to get achieve success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    This time frame strategy are very powerful and reliable way so most of time scalper trader use it for trading and try to getting everyday good profit or loss from this business. It is one of the best short term profitable strategy for trading but to make good understand about market price action movement and its enter and exit point well are prove that helpful for him.
    This time frame is better than M1 but not so powerful, if you want powerful timeframes than try using the H4 and daily charts. Without discipline traders make all sorts of mistakes like taking high risks and overtrading by means of scalping and all. I am making use of the M30 and H1 because that suits my way of intraday trading and I too think M1 is the worst of all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    We need to learn, we need to have the experience and ideas of how to trade the market. Using the 15 minutes time frame is poor, because that smaller time frame will not be a good option whereas the trader can get to see the trend, for instance following the trend on the little time frame such as 15 minute time frame will be a poor decisions to be made.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    We need to learn, we need to have the experience and ideas of how to trade the market. Using the 15 minutes time frame is poor, because that smaller time frame will not be a good option whereas the trader can get to see the trend, for instance following the trend on the little time frame such as 15 minute time frame will be a poor decisions to be made.
    It is poor but if trader use powerful suitable trading method to properly identify it then easily get strong and right market real direction signal to earn good profit. Most of time scalper trader use M15 and M5 time frame strategy for trading and when he can make some pips good profit then stop it and save money into our live trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    It good strategy but almost only trader get success it when he can spend our more then time to learning and get experience about all type of trading strategy for our trading business. I have most of time use this strategy only news time frame because in news time trader have easily success short term strategy and get good profit.

Not allowed!

Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast