Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

Post Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

Hi Everyone!

It is my first thread. Now i well explain with you maximum profitable trading strategy.

Market moving with RSI candle below the up or down with moving average indicator (34).

Indicator: QQE, CCI, NVO
    Timeframe: 15 Mint

Two Step Get Successfully trade.
    Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing up trend.

Attachment 24733

Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing down trend.

Attachment 24734

The Validity of currency pair: All currency pair
    Preferred sessions: All

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Many traders use 15-minute charts for making their trading decisions in a short time period as this time frame is neither too big nor too small. The knowledge and powerful learning about the short time frames that are suitable only for the scalping method but not for all traders are getting the powerful trade from the scalping strategy. It can be the optimal chart for short term strategies because H1 and H4 can be too big for intraday but they are good for long term trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    QQE, CCI and NVO certainly are not some kind of common and simple indicators that i have heard about. As a matter of fact, i have never heard about the NVO since i have been trading the forex market , so i do not think that i can make use of this trading system because i will have to work with what i know very well.I like the time frame used which is the 15 minute because with this you will not have to risk too much of your trading capital when you apply the stop loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Time frame that we are going to make use of matters a lot, first of all, we should get to have the basic trading knowledge and skills that the higher time frame gets to make trading more simple for us, therefor we should stick to the use of the higher time frame, the lower time frame is quite not profitable, the lower time frame moves more faster whereas making analysis less profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Small trading strategies should always a good source for trading good and we make good plan with them also, every trader in market is working well. if we find our direction in trading and if we have a good strategy to work with short term trading ideas. so, this will be more better and it would always helpful and we gain success from market for getting success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    You could want to make use of any time frame you want to as the one which is suitable to you, as a matter of fact, the higher the time frame then the better the trader can effectively trade the market. I know that the little time frame could give out so many opportunities, but then, we should know that we should always be all about focusing on stronger signals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Any trading strategy which is based on short term targets I hate them. Because, when we doing trade for short targets we become confused and always goes on wrong track. A short term trading strategy is not giving us consistency that's why we have need to stay away from them. Forex trading is all about consistent profit which we can gain from a long target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Small trading strategies should always a good source for trading good and we make good plan with them also every trader in market is working well.Time frame that we are going to make use of matters a lot. First of all we should get to have the basis trading knowledge and skills that the higher time frame gets to make trading more simple for us.We should know that we should always be all about always be all about focusing on stronger singnals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    When i have make 15 mint strategy for trading then market saturation are so mush poor even i have not properly understand market movement and after result it i have loss own strategy or big money in this Way. Short term strategy good for trader but if trader make it use own experience to properly identify the market trend then he can success it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Any trading strategy which is based on short term targets I hate them. Because, when we doing trade for short targets we become confused and always goes on wrong track. A short term trading strategy is not giving us consistency that's why we have need to stay away from them. Forex trading is all about consistent profit which we can gain from a long target.
    I know that there are some traders that will never allow themselves to go astray with the trading of the lower time frames, this is better for the traders since they know what is good for them and what they do not want in their trading. I like the fact that some traders know how to work well in the market, this is a good idea, i support it in full. I like that since they know what they really want, and do not change it for any reason.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    This strategy only for news time because when any news release in market then market higher time frame moving in side way market and at this time if trader build or start own strategy in market then increase some profit in it easily otherwise loss. News strategy are very risky and complex and without good knowledge anyone have not build it for trading but it very reliable and profitable strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 LastLast