Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy - Page 4
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 601

Thread: Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,325
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

    Post Forex 15-Mint Trading Strategy

    Hi Everyone!

    It is my first thread. Now i well explain with you maximum profitable trading strategy.

    Market moving with RSI candle below the up or down with moving average indicator (34).

    Indicator: QQE, CCI, NVO
    Timeframe: 15 Mint

    Two Step Get Successfully trade.
    Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing up trend.

    Attachment 24733

    Take profit- 500 Moving average indicator bellowing down trend.

    Attachment 24734

    The Validity of currency pair: All currency pair
    Preferred sessions: All

    Not allowed!

  2. #31
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    for some traders there may be those who like scalping strategies, because scalping strategies can quickly get profits and experience losses too quickly, indeed, it takes a lot of trading experience to be able to trade in small time frames with scalping strategies, don't make scalping for beginners , because it is very risky, novice traders have not had much experience in trading.
    For sure, there are those who likes the use of scalping trading strategy. That is what most of the traders are making use of and that is the reason why you see that a lot of them are losing. We are free to like whatever we want to like and trade with. However the trading results is absolutely going to come out bad, in as much as it is the trading with the use of scalping strategy.

    Not allowed!

  3. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,816
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Strategy for 15 mint time frame are profitable for trader but only you can success it if you can take good trading experience and know about the market up or down movement. Mostly trader success this strategy in news time because sometime when news release in high impact then in 15 mint trading you have not idea to make more then profit from it.

    Not allowed!

  4. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Be Patience
    Posts
    2,964
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Strategy for 15 mint time frame are profitable for trader but only you can success it if you can take good trading experience and know about the market up or down movement. Mostly trader success this strategy in news time because sometime when news release in high impact then in 15 mint trading you have not idea to make more then profit from it.
    Almost trader use 15 mint strategy in news time because when any news release in forex with high impact then mostly trader use 15 mint trading strategy with the help of own experience and if its strategy good working then he can make a lot of profit from it and always wait for next news for getting more then profit.

    Not allowed!

  5. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,736
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Almost trader use 15 mint strategy in news time because when any news release in forex with high impact then mostly trader use 15 mint trading strategy with the help of own experience and if its strategy good working then he can make a lot of profit from it and always wait for next news for getting more then profit.
    This is not only used for news time frame actually the best time frame for news is maximum 5 minute chart and once market decide its direction then we use 15 minute time frame also , it is a better time frame used in most of time reversal of market because we should make better trade and we develop good strategies always with the help of good selection of time frame and with good strategy for getting success .

    Not allowed!

  6. #35
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    This is not only used for news time frame actually the best time frame for news is maximum 5 minute chart and once market decide its direction then we use 15 minute time frame also , it is a better time frame used in most of time reversal of market because we should make better trade and we develop good strategies always with the help of good selection of time frame and with good strategy for getting success .
    The use of it for the news trading is for the trader to know when they will open the trade, the volatility news trading check is what it is used for. Furthermore for a trader to make use of the 15 minute time frame for the trading of the technical trading means. I don't think that will work actually for the trader. The trader needs to trade using the higher bigger time frame, that is the best.

    Not allowed!

  7. #36
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,539
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    This strategy is little bit complicated because there are few indicator added to this strategy is actually reason because i do not understand all of them so if i do not understand how i can take risk with it so there is no logic in this trade should perform well only when we have time and we do make our plan successfully with complete learning .

    Not allowed!

  8. #37
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    15 minutes trading could be your worse nightmare especially when you are not the careful trader who have the ability to combine it properly, sometimes, we are better off trading with different time frames, using a single one might lead to some losses we did not envisage. The safety of your account will begin from the moment you ensure that trading is not something like a war but a step by step process where you take things easy. I believe we can scalp with the 15 minutes and be profitable though.

    Not allowed!

  9. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,816
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    It good strategy but almost only trader get success it when he can spend our more then time to learning and get experience about all type of trading strategy for our trading business. I have most of time use this strategy only news time frame because in news time trader have easily success short term strategy and get good profit.

    Not allowed!

  10. #39
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    It good strategy but almost only trader get success it when he can spend our more then time to learning and get experience about all type of trading strategy for our trading business. I have most of time use this strategy only news time frame because in news time trader have easily success short term strategy and get good profit.
    I don't think it is good because I have the trading strategy that has to do based on the time frame that I am making use of with it. Therefore on making use of a stronger time frame. I get to have a good signal that when taken, it moves to profitability. Having the strong strategy been used have to relate with the use of the right time frame and then right time frame is from daily time frames.

    Not allowed!

  11. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,421
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The use of it for the news trading is for the trader to know when they will open the trade, the volatility news trading check is what it is used for. Furthermore for a trader to make use of the 15 minute time frame for the trading of the technical trading means. I don't think that will work actually for the trader. The trader needs to trade using the higher bigger time frame, that is the best.
    Without this strategy if trader make and use more then bigger time frame trading strategy for trading then he can easily get good earning and make more then profit from this way. I have most of time use and prefer long term trading strategy for trading because it always give me more then earning when i have success it.

    Not allowed!

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •