An interesting discussing on how, and why the prices move? And whats the role of news figures? - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: An interesting discussing on how, and why the prices move? And whats the role of news figures?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5

An interesting discussing on how, and why the prices move? And whats the role of news figures?

I was actually just wondering what actually is moving the prices of a currency pair. The prices seem to be struggling for several hours to break out from a narrow range of 15 pips, and then suddenly they get the strength to move a 100 pips in few mins. Can you please share with me what actually is moving the prices or who actually is moving the prices?

Some say it to be the demand and supply But sometimes the prices go to what we call "extremes", when everybody expects it to bounce back. Who is buying or selling at such extreme levels of prices to make it still go the same direction.

Can anyone please tell me how much buying or selling is needed to move up or bring down a currency pair by 100 pips. For instance if I want to push up EURUSD by 100 pips how many lots I need to buy?

Further during news too, still the law of demand or supply holds good? Or it is just the news figures that move the prices and make them so volatile?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by elghina View Post
    if the question is why the prices move? And who is figures behind it? The all answer is Trader. No matter what the big player in trading or small player in this business, the answer all question above is trader. The price only can to move because trader transaction order buy or sell. But market be move with volatile because big player trader join in market like in the news which have a big impact in the market.
    I think you have a good point and it is always the trader who is moving the markets. Big traders create big moves and small traders create very small moves, but I think we small trader should try to master analysis. There is no shortcut to success here. Even after few months in trading I can not do trade well at now, I am really working with dedication to get better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    if there is a sudden price movement like when price is struggling to break out of a range and then suddenly breaks with big candles, it is as a result of news that was released, not all market moving news are economic calendar news, there are many news that are released suddenly, it may be a speech from a top central bank officials or any other thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    if there is a sudden price movement like when price is struggling to break out of a range and then suddenly breaks with big candles, it is as a result of news that was released, not all market moving news are economic calendar news, there are many news that are released suddenly, it may be a speech from a top central bank officials or any other thing.
    yes, the news does not have to be in accordance with the economic calendar, sometimes there is also news coming suddenly, so the movement also comes suddenly, in this case we must always use stop loss, if we do not use stop loss what happens is we experience a large loss, that's the importance of using stop loss in trading, if there is a sudden movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    yes, the news does not have to be in accordance with the economic calendar, sometimes there is also news coming suddenly, so the movement also comes suddenly, in this case we must always use stop loss, if we do not use stop loss what happens is we experience a large loss, that's the importance of using stop loss in trading, if there is a sudden movement.
    I hate those news that comes suddenly because they could take you unawares and lead to huge losses if you are the type of forex trader that do not use the stop loss trading tool, and that is why we should all learn how to place our stop loss at the right place and not with our mind because there is no certainty in the field of forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    The market is complex and if we all keep on trying to figure this out, it will take a lot of time and then we still will not be able to get it right. Therefore for me, I don't stress on knowing what makes the market move any more. What I do is that I basically trade with my strategy. The appropriate use of candle stick pattern will make you know when to buy and sell, which is a great important factor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Prices move because the news was released which has a great impact, sometimes it is the break out that can necessitate the movement, but basically we have to analyse first before we know where the price is going, although news moves the market, that won't be the best time to trade because those long candlestick that comes can be the first thing that leads someone into a losing position they never bargained for.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    From the little I know, the movement in this market most times comes from the fundamental aspect. We can see sometimes the market might reach an overbought or over sold levels but still keep soaring more higher or lower. For example if a buy market reaches an overbought level, it's safe to say that more retail traders like you and me gets of the market but more speculators with huge funds can heavily enter the buy trade to still convince you that the buy is very much going on seriously. With this more and more traders will start entering more buy trade, then all of a sudden they pull out and this triggers a heavy fall in the market. By this scenario they have sold back that currency to make huge profits from traders who are buying in the wrong time after been convinced that the market can be maintained.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    This is very challenging i thought before move we tackle the idea of moving , every trader in market is working for find market movement before it will change , trader must have to focus on market with good plan we used better trade ideas this will work better we have to find the best level for entry with detailed learning and with good knowledge about market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    We could keep on discussing on how the market moves and then we don't get to actually figure it out, therefore I think what should be the discussion and then the problem that we have in the market should be that the trader should think more about trading with the use of the use of the trend and know actually when they can buy and sell, that is the basic needed thing to be used and traded with in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Your interest as a Forex trader should not be based on what makes the market to move, I don't think what we rather need to consider is the strategy we have, also our understanding of money management and its applications is where we need to focus on, the market moves with the news or some other things we might not even have a clue about, we cannot be bothered with this.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast