An interesting discussing on how, and why the prices move? And whats the role of news figures? - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: An interesting discussing on how, and why the prices move? And whats the role of news figures?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5

An interesting discussing on how, and why the prices move? And whats the role of news figures?

I was actually just wondering what actually is moving the prices of a currency pair. The prices seem to be struggling for several hours to break out from a narrow range of 15 pips, and then suddenly they get the strength to move a 100 pips in few mins. Can you please share with me what actually is moving the prices or who actually is moving the prices?

Some say it to be the demand and supply But sometimes the prices go to what we call "extremes", when everybody expects it to bounce back. Who is buying or selling at such extreme levels of prices to make it still go the same direction.

Can anyone please tell me how much buying or selling is needed to move up or bring down a currency pair by 100 pips. For instance if I want to push up EURUSD by 100 pips how many lots I need to buy?

Further during news too, still the law of demand or supply holds good? Or it is just the news figures that move the prices and make them so volatile?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    which moves the market are Banks, Government Agencies and Financial Institutions, indeed we cannot ascertain the direction of market movements, but we can only analyze the market, which makes us sure to open positions, because we cannot ascertain the direction of market movements, so in every transaction we must always use stop loss, as a way to anticipate all losses in trading in the sense of minimizing the risk of loss,
    Those banks and then other major market players they play a great role on the market and then they cause the market to move the way it does, however then, we as the retailer traders, all we can do best is to make analysis making use of the information we see on the chart, with the chart information then we can comprehend what we ought to do, the trader we should take and then the trade we shouldn't take.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    I think if we are to keep things simple, then lets learn to know that buyers and sellers in the market are the major push to the price. But we the little traders has got nothing to be worried about because we can see what they are doing through the chart and since we can see that, we then can make trading decisions. We can then make trading decisions by reading the candle stick patterns.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I think if we are to keep things simple, then lets learn to know that buyers and sellers in the market are the major push to the price. But we the little traders has got nothing to be worried about because we can see what they are doing through the chart and since we can see that, we then can make trading decisions. We can then make trading decisions by reading the candle stick patterns.
    I support what you said here, because when we keep it that simple then we will know for sure that the market moves all days. Therefore what we are waiting for is to use our trading concept to know when to enter trades on the market. For someone like me, what I wait for is the trend. I don't care to know what makes the market move, all I do is make analysis with the trend when I see the trend market movement.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Keeping it simple and then knowing that the price in the market is mostly moved and then we can see them all with the use of the support and resistance and then simple candle stick pattern. If we know how to make use of those tools in trading then we can become a good trader and then the price movement will be so much apparent to us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 13
    if the question is why the prices move? And who is figures behind it? The all answer is Trader. No matter what the big player in trading or small player in this business, the answer all question above is trader. The price only can to move because trader transaction order buy or sell. But market be move with volatile because big player trader join in market like in the news which have a big impact in the market.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    My dear fellow traders , there are so many reasons why the forex market will always move. There are so many factors that always affect the forex market which can range between political, social, religion, but the most important of them all is economic and finances. The only way to can know more about this is to learn more about the fundamental aspects of the forex market and you will discover what factors are responsible for market movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    My dear fellow traders , there are so many reasons why the forex market will always move. There are so many factors that always affect the forex market which can range between political, social, religion, but the most important of them all is economic and finances. The only way to can know more about this is to learn more about the fundamental aspects of the forex market and you will discover what factors are responsible for market movement.
    fundamental can not be a good option in trading because in technical trading we can have reasons but in fundamental we do not have any reason we just check data. so data can be any we cannot understand data. so i think we can trade on base of news but we do not know how these works, we can not understand which data can be in future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    anythinh can happens and change the market condition immediately or out from analysis or also we can read and analyze the market till get the profit. for this point. we need to learn some factors behind the market movements whether the supply and demand or something else which has the power to move the price
    there are some condition where the market will move so volatile but at last follow the major movements. the news or other policies which are released become the point behind this and so why traderd need to learn it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Instead of having such in mind, trying to know how and why does price moves and all that. Don't we think that we should learn on how to trade with the best of trading strategy. IN a nutshell, I have tried my best to let my self know that the market moves from support to resistance be it the horizontal or trend line, it moves from one point to the other one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Oh.. Thanks for this update. I was wondering about the same thing and finally through this post I got many answers on the reply section.
    So, we certainly don't know how market will move in a time frame, we only assume it through different tools and practice. Right?

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast