Daily Divergence Single System (DDSS)
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 138

Thread: Daily Divergence Single System (DDSS)

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    Promo (¢)
    1,570
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

    Daily Divergence Single System (DDSS)

    Its a daily divergence trading system and we call it daily divergence single system.
    In this trading system we are use divergence for enter into a buy and sell trades and also use the yellow line for buying and selling.
    We can also use the Envelope for enter buying and selling levels.
    In this system we can also follow the moving average for enter into a buy and sell trades.

    Indicators
    DDSS Divergence
    Its give us divergence of the chart and on this indicators bars. If bar are below zero then their color is red and if above zero then their color is green.
    Envelope (Upper and Lower 13)
    Two envelope are use in it with 13 period and price is always move within these two envelopes.
    Moving average (13)
    Yellow Line
    We can use this line for enter into a buy and selling orders according to the market situation.
    Red Line
    Red line is show us our stop loss point.
    Green Line
    Green Line is indicates take profit point.

    Buying Rules With Divergence
    When DDSS divergence color is red and its below zero and a red line of divergence is appear on the chart with green arrow open a buying trade.

    Buying with Lines

    When divergence of a buying trade is make then yellow, green and red lines are also make on it and you can enter at yellow point line and stop loss is red line and green line is your take profit.



    Selling Rules with Divergence
    When DDSS divergence color is green and its above the zero and a green line of divergence is appear on the market with red sell arrow open a sell trade.




    Its a awesome divergence trading system and if traders are use it with care then they will definitely earn some good profit from this business easily and we all know that divergence are the best trading strategies of this business.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by edy; 10-19-2018 at 01:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    Promo (¢)
    1,570
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Yesterday the GBP/USD is move to down side but today its looks stable and become strong and a divergence is also appear below the price and I think its a good opportunity for us to trade and make money on this business and if we are use this strategy with care then we will definitely earn some bug pips earning from this business to use this awesome trading strategy.


    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    I love to trade with divergence trading system and this is awesome trading system I see on this that is based on the divergence and traders who are follow this market with this trading system they will definitely get the market trend and their success become easy for them. If traders want to make money they must use their skills which are tell them to understand this market trend well and traders success become possible for them.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Its a really good trading system that is tell us about the market trend and a daily divergence is also add on it which is help us to identify the market trend well and help traders to earn money from this business. These daily divergence are tell us that when we can enter into a short and long position and we will be able to earn some big pips earning with it.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,048
    Promo (¢)
    115
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Thread opener thinking certainly sharp and acceptable for the relax trading. We have to filter all market given opportunity. But we should mostly follow weekly divergence then we can get real breakout either bearish or bullish. We have to very committed and determined keep away from random trading. Divergence trading method more easy to set stop loss and take profit order than any other trading strategy. I plan to follow this trading strategy.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by ict2014; 10-19-2018 at 07:23 PM.

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    Promo (¢)
    1,570
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Thread opener thinking certainly sharp and acceptable for the relax trading. We have to filter all market given opportunity. But we should mostly follow weekly divergence then we can get real breakout either bearish or bullish. We have to very committed and determined keep away from random trading. Divergence trading method more easy to set stop loss and take profit order than any other trading strategy. I plan to follow this trading strategy.
    Its depend on traders thinking and their experience they are want to use higher time frames for divergence or lower time frames but both long term and short term divergence are give you good result in trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Its a really good trading system that is tell us about the market trend and a daily divergence is also add on it which is help us to identify the market trend well and help traders to earn money from this business. These daily divergence are tell us that when we can enter into a short and long position and we will be able to earn some big pips earning with it.
    You are right divergence are make easy for us to determine the market trend and if we are know the trend then we can earn profit easily from forex trading. These divergence are best option for us to trade with market reversal patterns.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Divergence are make easy for traders to understand this market and its trend. If traders want to make money they must focus on their learning because these divergence are give us the best point to enter and exit from a trade. These divergence are make easy for traders to trade on forex market and if traders are use their experience on trading they will make some big pips earning every day.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    Promo (¢)
    1,570
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Divergence are make easy for traders to understand this market and its trend. If traders want to make money they must focus on their learning because these divergence are give us the best point to enter and exit from a trade. These divergence are make easy for traders to trade on forex market and if traders are use their experience on trading they will make some big pips earning every day.
    You are right divergence are very easy way of trading and when traders are use these type of divergence on their trading their success become easy for them. If you want to make profit you must focus on your learning which is give traders easy success and if traders are learn this business well and use their experience their success will become easy for them.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,338
    Promo (¢)
    3,990
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    You are use multiple trading strategies in this trading system and also you are use divergence of this market whcih are help traders to earn daily basis some big profit from this business. If traders are work hard and focus on their learning and use this type good and effective trading strategies their success will become easily possible for them.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    Promo (¢)
    1,570
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    You are use multiple trading strategies in this trading system and also you are use divergence of this market whcih are help traders to earn daily basis some big profit from this business. If traders are work hard and focus on their learning and use this type good and effective trading strategies their success will become easily possible for them.
    Its a complete trading divergence system in which these all indicators are help us to find a good divergence and if we are follow this market with a good trading strategy then we will definitely earn some good profit from this market and these divergence are help trader to earn daily basis big profit and make traders success possible for them.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •