touqir's joural (Step By Step Target) - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7

touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)

Trader: touqir https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/43134/
    Account number: 2984176
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 381.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/43134/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 14 October 2018 21:50:32
    Started on: 14 October 2018 21:50:32
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Finally i am with my trading journal and starting my career with roboforex with some plans.
    i will move in trade with some targets, from today dated 14.oct.2018
    Target#1: 500$ equity in end of this month
    after achieving this i will update my target #2 before this i want to check i can achieve first or not.
    For analysis i use some common things my strategy is below:
    Strategy:
    News trading: i will try to catch the high and medium impact news and will update their results here, at news time i will surely update all data about news so its basic
    Support and Resistant:
    Attachment 24668
    my second level of confirmation is based on some support and resistant from lowest and highest point of market, its simple but i will just make confirm orders whenever market will touch the line. but remember i will draw them in many time frames for fast trading. i am learning more ideas so will add more strategies when i will use them on demo account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    order closed in profit but not hitting by tp. market was confused so i closed it manually
    Capture.jpg
    my target is still far but i am trying to achieve but i think target is not a big deal i can change my target and next month must will try to achieve it. but still have some days so lets see

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    order closed in profit but not hitting by tp. market was confused so i closed it manually
    Capture.jpg
    my target is still far but i am trying to achieve but i think target is not a big deal i can change my target and next month must will try to achieve it. but still have some days so lets see
    its good if you have closed in profit and don't worry about target you just should move slowly as you are doing, just think you are newbie and if you lose your capital then ? so in hurry you can lose try some good and slow trading, earn daily 5-10 $ as you are earning next month you can make good equity, dont panic

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    ORDER EURUSD BUY @ 1.14025
    currently market is already too much down so it will go some pips up, from technical market is under of the last support which was strong to it will fill up first and will go up and touch the resistant, after that market can make idea that where it will go up or down, so after touching the resistant next idea can be made so now its almost confirm to touch line first. at the moment not using tp because i am online will set later if not closed in next hour

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    trying some scalping today jsut market was low too much in 2 hours so i thought to pick some pips. so i bought at lowest point and gain 15 pips
    Capture.jpg
    i increased lot size because already there was some profit and target was far away so i thought to take some risk. now trying again buy on low point and will try some scalp to earn quickly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    trying some scalping today jsut market was low too much in 2 hours so i thought to pick some pips. so i bought at lowest point and gain 15 pips
    i increased lot size because already there was some profit and target was far away so i thought to take some risk. now trying again buy on low point and will try some scalp to earn quickly
    Nice one with your scalping, you made it, and you were not aggressive in the scalping approach you went for. That was what i have being trying to advice traders upon, the scalping itself is not bad, but the approach at which most traders are scalping is bad. And just like yourself, you just scalped nicely, and you were okay, this is a good example of scalping my friend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Capture.jpg
    All my trading life I have always been a scalper because one I do not like to stay for a longer time in the market and two I love to start making few pips at each time and in so doing compounding my profits over time and it is one of the best ways to start making so much money at a short time, but believe me it is risky too! When you possess a good and effective trading strategy then scalping becomes one of the best shots to take, because it makes you money very fast.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    All my trading life I have always been a scalper because one I do not like to stay for a longer time in the market and two I love to start making few pips at each time and in so doing compounding my profits over time and it is one of the best ways to start making so much money at a short time, but believe me it is risky too! When you possess a good and effective trading strategy then scalping becomes one of the best shots to take, because it makes you money very fast.
    yes i also. actually in long term we trade for days and then we gain some pips but in scalping we can buy sell in good points pattern and can earn more then long term trading. its risky little bit more when order goes in loss but we can handle it we can increase lot or can wait without doing anything , it can come back like my current order is coming back and i will close on zero or in profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    yes i also. actually in long term we trade for days and then we gain some pips but in scalping we can buy sell in good points pattern and can earn more then long term trading. its risky little bit more when order goes in loss but we can handle it we can increase lot or can wait without doing anything , it can come back like my current order is coming back and i will close on zero or in profit
    In fact, there are two major things which a scalper must have in order to start making consistent money and they are being able to develop good trading strategy/skills, and making sure that you always execute all your trades with good money management. This is two of the best ways to minimize the risks that is associated with forex market and allow you to trade without emotions greatly affecting your activities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    touqir, it is never good for you we opening trades in a hurry like you did, that is one of the easiest means which margin call can occur, but I seriously guess you have learnt from that bad experience, I made this type error when I came into the market newly, I felt if I don't take the trade immediately, this type of opportunity would never show up in my charts again, how wrong I was, but its all the learning curve and processes we pass through.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    touqir, it is never good for you we opening trades in a hurry like you did, that is one of the easiest means which margin call can occur, but I seriously guess you have learnt from that bad experience, I made this type error when I came into the market newly, I felt if I don't take the trade immediately, this type of opportunity would never show up in my charts again, how wrong I was, but its all the learning curve and processes we pass through.
    yes you are right i just did wrong but now i will take care about it , actually i was trying to achieve the target and that is reason i was taking risk in scalping. just scalping can make me able to achieve target because i think my target was big and time was short. so that was risky but i am trying to achieve it still

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast