touqir's joural (Step By Step Target) - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6

touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)

Trader: touqir https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/43134/
    Account number: 2984176
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 381.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/43134/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 14 October 2018 21:50:32
    Started on: 14 October 2018 21:50:32
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Finally i am with my trading journal and starting my career with roboforex with some plans.
    i will move in trade with some targets, from today dated 14.oct.2018
    Target#1: 500$ equity in end of this month
    after achieving this i will update my target #2 before this i want to check i can achieve first or not.
    For analysis i use some common things my strategy is below:
    Strategy:
    News trading: i will try to catch the high and medium impact news and will update their results here, at news time i will surely update all data about news so its basic
    Support and Resistant:
    Attachment 24668
    my second level of confirmation is based on some support and resistant from lowest and highest point of market, its simple but i will just make confirm orders whenever market will touch the line. but remember i will draw them in many time frames for fast trading. i am learning more ideas so will add more strategies when i will use them on demo account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    you have placed order on right point, mine current order is still gbpusd but its in loss, my position was in 1.32069 so its in loss but your order should be in profit if you have not closed, gbpusd is in down trend i also think it will go in 1.300 range. but it will take some time, so i am just waiting may be will close on zero or some more in profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Order Update:
    order closed in tp i have not changed tp but now its closed by tp hitting i am happy that order is also in profit and increase equity, now just waiting for next signal and if gbpusd will go little up to just touch the current resistant and previous support then its next target will be 1.30214, so it was good target of some 50 pips but order is not confirm so just waiting
    last order transections is:
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    today market is not a clear, on 1h gbpusd is near to touch again with current resistant and little up side of starting point of week.
    RoboForex - MetaTrader 4.jpg
    so i think here sell order can give us profit but i am confuse today really. from news UK is talking with EU on brexit issue so many things will be solve out it can go up but from technical its going down so this make me confuse currently

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    today market is not a clear, on 1h gbpusd is near to touch again with current resistant and little up side of starting point of week.
    so i think here sell order can give us profit but i am confuse today really. from news UK is talking with EU on brexit issue so many things will be solve out it can go up but from technical its going down so this make me confuse currently
    if you were not clear so it was also good decision to leave trade for a while. i think we can avail opportunity after that also but lose can make us depressed which can cause of more loss. so you are right if you are not clear next day you can earn and can increase lot size to recover target but doing trade without confirm signals are risky

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Step by step is the way to a successful trading, so you make a right decision, cause when you do things according to the step by step guide it will be easy for you to handle everything well, and that's when forex will be easy to trade, the first step is for us to learn and understand this business well before we take the step of trying to make money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    GBP USD is too volatile for a you to have less stop loss, I know you followed the trend in this trade because the pair is bearish but before the close of market Friday, I already noticed that there is a retracement that was happening already, now this is not a strange thing as we know, after any instrument has done some kind of long and elongated moves, it will always try to enter into a corrective phase before another continuation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i was little in tension of achieving target and that's why i enter market with more risk and early of a strong signal.
    CURRENT ORDER DETAILS:
    Eurusd Buy @ 1.14685
    Actually on 1.14320 we have good a support there was a confirm order to gain some pips. because without resisting i don't think so market can go more down at least of 20-30 pips. so i am entering here because here is an weak support. taking risk to achieve target. lets see

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    Whenever there is no clear direction of what we wanted to trade then it is going to be in your good interest to stay away from such trades, because in most cases when you refused to let it be then you shall end up losing more than you can fully understand. Personally, I have always have a good and effective trading system that I follow at all times and whenever it is not showing me anything then I leave it and go away!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Counter trend buying is not so good, this EU which you entered a bullish position is not advisable to be honest, if you were to buy, that would have been done Friday last week when the original move started, anything that is done now is risks because the pair is already moving downward, so maybe you should review your options at this point and leave with a small loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Counter trend buying is not so good, this EU which you entered a bullish position is not advisable to be honest, if you were to buy, that would have been done Friday last week when the original move started, anything that is done now is risks because the pair is already moving downward, so maybe you should review your options at this point and leave with a small loss.
    yes but if you read all my analysis i mentioned 1.1435 was best support where market will go up and check my chart
    market was just there and i made mistake to open order in hurry before that target. if i opened their i will gain some good pips. now increased some pips in tp and checking market manually. lets see where i close it

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast