touqir's joural (Step By Step Target) - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6

touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)

Trader: touqir https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/43134/
    Account number: 2984176
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 381.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/43134/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 14 October 2018 21:50:32
    Started on: 14 October 2018 21:50:32
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Finally i am with my trading journal and starting my career with roboforex with some plans.
    i will move in trade with some targets, from today dated 14.oct.2018
    Target#1: 500$ equity in end of this month
    after achieving this i will update my target #2 before this i want to check i can achieve first or not.
    For analysis i use some common things my strategy is below:
    Strategy:
    News trading: i will try to catch the high and medium impact news and will update their results here, at news time i will surely update all data about news so its basic
    Support and Resistant:
    Attachment 24668
    my second level of confirmation is based on some support and resistant from lowest and highest point of market, its simple but i will just make confirm orders whenever market will touch the line. but remember i will draw them in many time frames for fast trading. i am learning more ideas so will add more strategies when i will use them on demo account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    100 USD means that one trades 0.01 lot each time. Not that bad, actually, if the entry criteria are tight. Cent accounts are great for diversification. 10 000 cents allow to perceive trading as if you were a rich person.
    yes but if we move with this lot how we can earn good? how we can increase equity i think it need very huge time and still if we become greedy on any step we can lose all, so i never recommend to anyone with smaller capital, with small capital we can't be serious trader, we can't move properly, for doing well our capital should be good and big one where we can earn some good on monthly basis and automatically our behavior will be serious

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    order placed on gbpusd with sell and lot is 0.02, still unable to upload picture because of window but next time surely i will update, so gbpusd is going slowly for down trend now. it can be just some down but i hope it will must go to down today with 1.3140 tp. i am using now tp in every order because closing on very small pips is wrong in profit we wait in loss but we close in small pips in profit. so i close 40-50 pips now with every order and its good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    order placed on gbpusd with sell and lot is 0.02, still unable to upload picture because of window but next time surely i will update, so gbpusd is going slowly for down trend now. it can be just some down but i hope it will must go to down today with 1.3140 tp. i am using now tp in every order because closing on very small pips is wrong in profit we wait in loss but we close in small pips in profit. so i close 40-50 pips now with every order and its good
    I don't know what the GBPUSD may do again, all i can say is that it is being driven by the news of the Brexit, not anything else. I have being monitoring the Brexit since almost one year, it has now so dominant on the trading of GBP assets in the last 2 months. I still except the GBPUSD to hit 1.3201, that may be the level at which it will bounce back, it is possible that it will range to touch 1.3000 level again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i also do not have enough knowledge about brexit but the issue is because of this news market was volatile and moving huge up and down so i lost.
    at moment i opened a order and in some hours it hit my tp of 15 pips almost. this order was smaller because i am confused in gbpusd pair, i am trying to increase equity slowly at 200$ surely i will increase lot size, this time i am trying to manage account properly

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    i also do not have enough knowledge about brexit but the issue is because of this news market was volatile and moving huge up and down so i lost.
    at moment i opened a order and in some hours it hit my tp of 15 pips almost. this order was smaller because i am confused in gbpusd pair, i am trying to increase equity slowly at 200$ surely i will increase lot size, this time i am trying to manage account properly
    So brexit effect is still happening in the current market? I do not have time to follow the current news and current issue about the European Union. But I can see that brexit is happening in the year of 2016. But the finising and closing act to make real brexit is until 2020. I do trade on technical but I do not follow the fundamental analysis and current issue

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    So brexit effect is still happening in the current market? I do not have time to follow the current news and current issue about the European Union. But I can see that brexit is happening in the year of 2016. But the finising and closing act to make real brexit is until 2020. I do trade on technical but I do not follow the fundamental analysis and current issue
    that happend but now there are a lot of time voting have been done by threasa may so every time there were chances brexit will happen or not, so market move huge in these days you can check gbpusd first set a low to 1.2400 and then it touch high of 1.3400 so it is big move actually, it is in many days but still it was just because of brexit deals so if you do not have knowledge about news gbp pairs are not good for you, avoid them

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617