Forex Managed Accounts

Thread: Forex Managed Accounts

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex Managed Accounts

What is the highest profit for forex managed accounts?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    The advantage that we can get from forex trading account management on which we can act as investors. For example, in the PAMM manager, if we interested want to be an investor then we can use the PAMM manager we like to invest in and we can get the profit without doing forex trading or forex analysis. Nevertheless, such an account manager managing like this still has a chance risk of loss, so we have to find a good trading manager also to be able to get a good profit through this program.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no such huge capital to invest into the PAMM account. Thus I am trying to trade myself to create the trading fund larger. If I am able to make the trading capital larger, then I can think to invest with PAMM account. But I think that we can take help from those PAMM account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    [lang=id]If you don't have huge capital just start the fix cent account.. and if you're skill quiet good you can try pro cent account the different is in the spread the highest spread the lower profit. And if you have a good capital minimum $100 you can try ecn fix or ecn pro. Both of this account can give high profit since this account have the lowest spread from 0.9 pips - 1.5 pips.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I think our own manual trading system will be better than any PAMM account and if anybody don't have much equity for trading then he or she can start trading with cent account I like to do trading in cent account because even $100 we can do a very good trading in cent account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Forex managed accounts have consistent growth over long periods and that is helpful when one is cooperating with the other but not getting totally dependent over the other for trading and since now I have never seen any trader who can give consistent growth and again in managed account you are charged some percentage of the profits to the trader. So in my opinion you should go for manual trading in that way you can even keep track of the managed accounts.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    I not like to invest my money in pamm trading account system I am handling my trading account myself for right now so not much excited about this I don't know that how much maximum profit we can make from any pamm trading account as a investor

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Managing of the account by PAMM is good for traders of low experience and the profits depends on the style of the trader you joined his system and his experience. and so this differ from one trader to another. but i prefer to learn how to trade yourself to be able to make more profits and manage your account by yourself and trade like professionals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Why do all newbies want highest return ?Most people or fellow traders hsould search for a an account with consistent return but with low drawdown traders.Greedy traders will never make consistent profit due to such type of thinking's.So you should change your thinking.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by alansach1 View Post
    What is the highest profit for forex managed accounts?
    the profits depend so the experience of the trader and the amount of money invested ,the more experience that the trader has the more profits he will get, and the more investment he do the more profits he will get, so you should have big investment and good experience to be able to make highest profits from the market.

Not allowed!