Dangerous time to trade for traders

Thread: Dangerous time to trade for traders

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

Dangerous time to trade for traders

Hello my fellow mate in the forum, I want to share my experience trading in the Forex market, most of the time trader place his order in the market and usually at night time , I discover that such trade usually be a wrong trade , because before the morning we see that trader go in the opposite direction from what trader has chosen, then I come back to reason that , It is better to be patience to wait till the morning before rushing to join any thread. please traders in the house what is your experience ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    The Asian session is difficult to trade. The volatility is low. You can make scalp trades in this session. As a day trader, you should wait until 5:30 GMT. The volatility increases and the price breaks out in one direction. So it does not make sense to open a position earlier.
    There is an exception, working with small limit orders, so put each one by limit and one sell limit. if you reach both limits on the day, you have 2 open positions, which in total increase your balance. You must close both positions in the evening. You made profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Every country has a time zone, I don't know what your country is. It could be the night there is morning or evening here. So your statement is ambiguous about night and morning in your place except for people who live in the same time zone as you. If we discuss in an international forum, it would be better to use market sessions and or GMT to facilitate us in understanding cases and conditions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Hello my fellow mate in the forum, I want to share my experience trading in the Forex market, most of the time trader place his order in the market and usually at night time , I discover that such trade usually be a wrong trade , because before the morning we see that trader go in the opposite direction from what trader has chosen, then I come back to reason that , It is better to be patience to wait till the morning before rushing to join any thread. please traders in the house what is your experience ?

Who has said this nonsense to you? If you did not analyze the market and opened the order arbitrarily, the price is, of course, about to go against you. Also, if you exercise a day trading scheme, it is nothing special in price going against you. Deduct numerical noise from the charts and you will see how smoothly the prices in Forex move.

You need to have economic and mathematical educations to succeed in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by marcofx View Post
    The Asian session is difficult to trade. The volatility is low. You can make scalp trades in this session. As a day trader, you should wait until 5:30 GMT. The volatility increases and the price breaks out in one direction. So it does not make sense to open a position earlier.
    There is an exception, working with small limit orders, so put each one by limit and one sell limit. if you reach both limits on the day, you have 2 open positions, which in total increase your balance. You must close both positions in the evening. You made profit.
    Thank so much for your contribution and advise for traders, it is very important for traders to understand the different sessions so as to know the right time to enter market to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Every country has a time zone, I don't know what your country is. It could be the night there is morning or evening here. So your statement is ambiguous about night and morning in your place except for people who live in the same time zone as you. If we discuss in an international forum, it would be better to use market sessions and or GMT to facilitate us in understanding cases and conditions.
    Thanks for enlightenment as touching the time zone . i am here in GMT+1, and my night period I was talking about is between the 9.00 pm to the time around 6.00 am in the morning, i usually tough to trade successfully.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by marcofx View Post
    Thanks for your useful contribution and advice in this thread, like you have said patience is necessary for trader to be able to get success in the business, it is better to be late than to be the late , we can make a lot of profits if we exercise patience for the market.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Thanks for your great enlightenment , I am at the zone of GMT +1 and this is the experience we have in most of the time especially trading the currency pair like EUR/USD. and with this , I would like you to give more comment thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post

helo dear friend. if I usually check the news calendar first, I rarely enter the Asian session. but I did notice several pairs in this session such as AUDUSD, EURJPY or USDJPY pairs. if in this session there is a significant movement and I have entered the trading rule I will try to enter but if not I will not force myself.
    I rather avoided trading at night because at night I was tired and had to rest so that my health and vitality were maintained.

Not allowed!