do you think technical analysis is the best way to trade ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you think technical analysis is the best way to trade ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

do you think technical analysis is the best way to trade ?

in my point of view the technical analysis is the best choice for any trader to trade Forex with the lowest loss so do you think trading is technical analysis or not or do you prefer to follow indicators ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I think technical analysis is the best way to make a profit from forex trading. Due to technical analysis we can get a more effective profit. Indeed, the technical analysis we will be doing a lot of trading activity compared with the use of fundamental analysis, but at least we can learn a lot about the strategies that we use and we can develop a strategy that could become more accurate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    technical analysis of course a effective analysis if you do it along with fundamental analysis. Without Fundamental analysis technical analysis sometimes become risky. Fundamental analysis shows a strong tendency of the market And it's really very much important to know about the strong tendency of market to keep you safe.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes no doubt technical analysis can be very good for traders and you can understand to market average by technical analysis. therefore analysis can be very helpful for traders.. you can check market running graph and break down level in technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In my opinion that the technical analysis alone does not give a comprehensive forecast as it does not evaluate any other parameter save the price. Fundamental analysis is superior to technical analysis when it comes to making forecasts but to make a more probable and true prediction, the two analytic strategies are often employed.Together, they give a more dependable prediction than either.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    understand the technical analysis both in abundance, of course, is very good because it can support our current trading to open a position, but it would be better if supported by fundamental analysis skills so that we can more easily translate where prices will move to follow the will of the price .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Yes I think Technical analysis is the best rather than fundamental analysis, I believe Fundamental analysis could create a volatility but after some periods of time market starts again to react with technical analysis. So technical analysis is good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    No, i do not think that trading with only technical analysis is good enough for effective trading in forex market. I believe technical analysis must be combined with fundamental analysis to get accurate trading signals that can give a trader consistent profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business is very much uncertain business so only trading with technical analysis is not a wise way to do this business we need to look out for fundamental analysis also, and then after complete analysis we should place our orders though the base for placing orders is technical analysis only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    in my point of view the technical analysis is the best choice for any trader to trade Forex with the lowest loss so do you think trading is technical analysis or not or do you prefer to follow indicators ?
    Until unless you know about the technical reason and the levels of a currency pair it is impossible to trade by viewing only news.
    Because neither you can book profit nor you can book loss by using stop loss.
    It is always suggested to all traders learn about technical things then you can do scalp trade also.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast