do you love your profits ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you love your profits ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

do you love your profits ?

in the Forex market their is not limit of profits and you may be rich over one or two years so do you accept your profits or not ? are you planing to make more ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Everyone love their profits,and money making in forex market is a quick process.You just need to have knowledge about the market and various aspects of it,you should keep your emotions under control and should trade effectively.And then you earn more and more and after this a trader should always plan to make more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Of course, I love that I get profit from forex trading, although not so big. I am grateful to be able to get a pretty good income from forex trading even though I am still quite a beginner trader and still needs a lot about forex trading. Until now I still much experience a margin call, but most of the profit that I get I can enjoy well to meet the needs of everyday life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I really love my profit and sometimes dream of profit again and again and become a rich person within months.Then i remember again i enter to forex market for business not gambling. I know if i continue like this one day i will be rich , It may take some years but i will be one day. but i become greedy i will loss my investment.we love our profit but one thing we should except loss sometime as a normal fact . I suggest never panicked whether you make profit or loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes every trader love his/her profits very much.A trader always dream of profits again and again.Money making is a quick process in Forex trading.I am grateful that i have made pretty good profits fro m forex trading business.A trader should always plan to more and more with a good and proper strategy in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Who does not love some good. Moreover, I love to trade Forex Profit Day is the day when my best interests in mind, nothing at all from the beginning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Every traders loves the profit because it gives us confidence in trading and we will able to do more good trades but unfortunately many traders dont know how to do better trading because these traders always use more and more risk in forex trading market and blows the trading account very quickly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i am a full time trader and depend to forex trading only as my business to get income and make enough my needs, and of course will need a time and process for me then i need more time for learning and practicing until i can increase my earning
    and now, i just accept all result from the smaller to the best one and even the worst one, this is the consequences which we need to take

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I definitely enjoy my profits that's the reason am trading in the first placeh to increase my capital, and am definatly working on earning consistent income from the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Profit from forex trading, although not so big. I am grateful to be able to get a pretty good income from forex trading even though I am still quite a beginner trader and still needs a lot about forex trading,profit but one thing we should except loss sometime as a normal fact.I am grateful that i have made pretty good profits fro m forex trading business

- - - Updated - - -

Profit from forex trading, although not so big. I am grateful to be able to get a pretty good income from forex trading even though I am still quite a beginner trader and still needs a lot about forex trading,profit but one thing we should except loss sometime as a normal fact.I am grateful that i have made pretty good profits fro m forex trading business

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast