Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Trading in usd/cad

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

Trading in usd/cad

This is very common strategy but very effective.

Rules:

open 1-hour chart of gbpusd .
    we will trade on daily basis.

mark the high and low from the 2nd candle of today till the 10th candle of today in this pair.

open buy order when the high of these candle +1 pips goes up.
    open sell order when the high of these candles -1 pips goes down.

stop loss will be :
    1) if buy order triggers then the stop loss will be the low -5 pips.
    2) if sell order triggers then the stop loss will be the high +5pips.

take profits will be of 1:1 risk reward. for e.g. if the stop loss is 20 pips then take profit will also be 20 pips.

remember to add spreads in your buy sell pending orders and in your take profits and stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    A little bit confused with your title and description. IS it USDCAD or GBPUSD pair? Looks your strategy is good but there is a little tip I would like to share with you. Sell/buy limit should be placed with +-2 pips+spread that would become +-5 pips of the high and low.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    It is very risky pair for everyone because in daily basic a lot of news release in market which is related it and when it is release the market then market moving to side way very fast and those trader previously good knowledge and experience about this movement well he can before set our trade in market with the power of pending order option and try to increase good profit or loss in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    It is very risky pair for everyone because in daily basic a lot of news release in market which is related it and when it is release the market then market moving to side way very fast and those trader previously good knowledge and experience about this movement well he can before set our trade in market with the power of pending order option and try to increase good profit or loss in it.
    What I believe is pairs that we know better have less risk and pairs that we dont know much about have more risk to trade. Somehow i have never touched this pair, but I know it has good movement and some traders are pretty good with this pair. So how good one can trade depends on nothing else then how he comes up with his strategy and knows his currency pairs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I like my trading strategy, because it has been able to have helped me trade any pair I want to trade, we have a whole lot of things to understand about this market. Knowing that when we have a simple trading strategy been used, then we can deliver and make good profitable trades, trading USDCAD is on the support levels and then Iam expecting that the price will move up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Start our trade on CAD/USD pair are good decision for trader but trader have need to understand this pair all type of lower and higher impact news well then you can make strong strategy on this pair for trading and getting everyday good profit in it. Sometime this pair movement are fast and good at this time everyone earn good money and sometime very bad then at this time trader destroys our big money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    USDCAD is one of the pairs i occasionally trade since i already had most of the pairs in USD. Most of my trade in USDCAD are in buy order since the pair is bullish in nature that is it trend more often as up to down trend so i trade it when the market is bullish and i kniw i can easily reach my Take profit than when is bearish not that it doesnt trend down it does as they say trading system is what work best for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    usdcad is a good pair and the trader will be able to make money with it if he can be able to know how to handle it and so he will be able to maximize the profits but if the trader does not understand this pair then he will then the trader will lose with it and may get margin call, so the trader should always try to trade with careful with this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Maybe this is good but it needs a lot of experience and I will start to try soon but this participation is lacking in drawing where the images that we see through it the form of strategy because this is very important for each follower. Please do not neglect this in the upcoming participations because the image is useful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I like my trading strategy, because it has been able to have helped me trade any pair I want to trade, we have a whole lot of things to understand about this market. Knowing that when we have a simple trading strategy been used, then we can deliver and make good profitable trades, trading USDCAD is on the support levels and then Iam expecting that the price will move up.
    A strategy that helps us strike trades with good volatility is surely lovable after all its the result of all our hard work. Whether Usdcad or Usdjpy, we need to chose a currency pair to trade in which we have more familiarity about its behavioral shifts and past price history. I trade with major currency pairs only and I have been trading in these pairs right from the beginning days in Forex and this helped me achieve some good experience with these pairs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Sir, what is the correlation between the Gbpusd and the Usdcad here because i do not seems to understand what your point is. The topic of the thread is "Trading in usd-cad", but your introduction on the body is talking about the Gbpusd and this makes it two different pairs been spoken about here. There is a big confusion here from this thread and i do not get the point you were trying to make.I think we should always have double confirmation before we submit our thread here .

Not allowed!

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast