Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

Trade the Usd/chf with simple strategy

This is my simple strategy to trade usd/chf

Rules :
    open the 1- hour chart.

from the 1st hourly candle from the start of the day, till the 6th candle , mark out the high and the low .

pending order buy should be +10 pips above the high
    pending order sell should be -10 pips below the low.

stop loss will be :
    30 pips for buy/sell order, which ever triggers

tp1: 25pips
    tp 2: 50pips
    tp3: 80pips

remember to add spreads in your buy sell pending orders and in your take profits and stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    your simple strategy trading in the Forex give me a brief description and order taking profit for selling is in the point of chart.moreover it need more explanation for triggers and where it will effect to the traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    It is very difficult to believe on this strategy as it is too simple to believe but sir can you post some charts showing and explaining the strategy but any way I would like to test this strategy on demo account before adopting it on real account for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends your simple strategy trading in the Forex give me a brief description and order taking profit for selling is in the point of chart.moreover it need more explanation for triggers and where it will effect to the traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am trading with my own strategy and getting some positive result. So, I do not find it interesting. Simplicity is the best strategy. I am trading with very reasonable lot that permit my trading capital and using TP and SL with the consultation of Fibonacci. Even I am also trying to make my trade greed-free.
    You can also try it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think Trading with own strategy is the best strategy to make profit.You have given a very brief description of this simple strategy.You should give a explanation of this strategy as it has no descriptions.Still I wish to try this in my demo trading before trying it in real.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My dear sir your simple strategy trading in the Forex give me a brief description and order taking profit for selling is in the point of chart.moreover it need more explanation for triggers and where it will effect to the traders.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    I ever read the strategy but it's not applied in USD/CHF pair. As I know, it's applied in EUR/USD pair or GBP/USD pair but maybe it can be used to this pair too because EUR/USD has close pair correlation (negative correlation) with USD/CHF. But so far which I ever implemented, the strategy is not quite effective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    @little_master This is the main problem of all the predetermined mechanical system, that they are based on historic values and at the time of momentum changes, we can't really help it . Because of the fact, we trading mechanical system we need extra consciousness and discipline because risk of failure is much more because some trades are based on slow momentum or tempo and confirmations are very slow and in those type of scenarios market trapped you and you start to cover or get out early.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think that trading in its own strategy is the best strategy for profit.You gave a very brief description of these simple strategy.You should give an explanation of this strategy, like her, I do not want my demo descriptions.Still trading trial before trying real.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast