Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Own Analysis - Pak Forex

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

My Own Analysis - Pak Forex

I see that many forum users especially newbies are active here in this section. so from now onwards i will share my analysis here as well so that newbies can see my analysis, learn from it, and share the knowledge and if they have any doubt and any question they can surely ask me here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    that is nice sir i think spend enough time with good traders will be useful for any beginner trader to predict the market and to make more profits with the lowest so i can say that learning from others may be so useful to build a good experience to be able to trade Forex successfully .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I am glad you are willing to share about forex trading analysis, once again I thank you and hopefully materials analysis given here can be easily digested by other friends who are active in this forum, and I strongly believe it can helped me to learn some things about the analysis of currency pairs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This is gbp/usd long term monthly chart . this is not a trade but just a analysis and warning for the buyers of this pair. in monthly , the market has formed a triple top formation which indicates a very strong resistance area. so buyers should be careful and sellers should be ready on any reversal sign in the smaller time frames .

Attachment 3734

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Aud Usd pair in the daily time frame just going according to the outer trendline as well in inner trendline. market is respecting the trendlines a lot . sometimes the trendlines acts as a resistance while sometimes it acts as a support which you can see in the e.g. below where i have attached my chart. we can expect some buy movement from here.

Attachment 3736

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    EurUsd main trend was bullish and i kept advicing people to not sell and just look for buying patterns.
    here is a good inside bullish pin bar setup in the daily chart of eur.usd and you can see yesterday market also retraced till the previous resistance which will now be called as a support.

Attachment 3753

Below i have attached chart of eur/cad pair of daily time frame. its just simple trendline chart. the up trendline is acting as resistance while the down trendline is acting as support.
    once again market has touched the up trendline. so any reversal pattern found in small time frames can give you enough pips. remember target should be 25% -50% of the high/low fibo retracement because the main trend is up.

Attachment 3756

NzdUsd in the 1-hour time frame made a very good triple down pattern before moving 85 pips up without any resistance anywhere. the chart below shows how the market obeyed the support and then went flying up. this blue box means a very strong support area.

Attachment 3759

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-07-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: back to back posts

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    This is the main objective of this forum, so that new traders can get guidance and knowledge from experience traders.
    I am having a simple question, although I am having sound knowledge to get success but every time due to emotional loss I do over trading and every time I loose my money.
    Just suggest me what to do so that I can avoid over trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Success of Forex trading depends on our trading skill and knowledge. The more we are able to become skilled, the more way to become profitable trader will come nearer to us. So, we need to invest our huge time to learn better forex trading. I am also spending huge time to study and practice as I want to become a good trader and also want to continue here in the long run.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    so intellegent idea to propose your analysis here in this section for alot of us are vey begginners and need to learn how to analyse and understand the news of the forex market , also we need to know about the new strategies , so we are very happy to find your posts and comments on that section

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex trading success depends on our trading skills and knowledge. We can become more efficient, profitable traders become more way for us to come nearer. So, we better learn Forex trading requires a huge time investment. I want to be a good business and also want to continue here as I'm spending more time in the study and practice of.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast