Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    i already mention a strategy in my journal but for real trading i will use moving average simple line strategy and will use PBM strategy. here i will use 3 indicators:
    1- parabolic SAR
    2- Bollinger band
    3- MACD
    i already mention working on this link: https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/25025-PBM-strategy
    with this strategy i will add one more. i will use 70 ma on 1h time frame for understanding support and resistant on monday i will try to explain more when i will trade on real

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Order #1
    Pair EURUSD
    type: BUY
    i was trading on some indicators but today before some mins i read a thread about daily high and low so i am trying this strategy directly to real account. before some time it touches the last 2 days low so i think now it should go up. so buy position is here with low lot because its a trail of strategy
    pic.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i trusted on a person and used daily low and higher points but order was in loss now i have make own analysis and just stochastic is lowest and will cross from down to up:
    so i have placed an order with same lot size becasue i want to recover loss and want to do again trade with relax mind and will never trust again on other person to enter directly in real trade
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    1st day was good i have earned profit there were two orders so i do not take risk and close one order in loss and other one is in profit
    Capture.PNG
    so its also a new experience for me, market was understand the support it means it crossed the support but still it is gone up too fast, my daily target is 2-3$

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 4
    You cannot trust anybody else in the Forex business, you must ensure that your own analysis is what you trade with, the reason that is necessary is that you would learn to take responsibility for whatever you encounter at the end, whether it's losses or maybe you are right with profit, make improvements can come only if you trust your personal analysis over what other people have to say.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    ORDER#2
    GBPUSD sell
    gbpusd is at top of the chart so it seems that it will go down now this is something as common sense but in technical: stochastic is very near to cross from up to down and up trend is going to start from moving average, so i just tried to get some 20 pips but still in loss waiting for going down

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    ORDER#2
    GBPUSD sell
    gbpusd is at top of the chart so it seems that it will go down now this is something as common sense but in technical: stochastic is very near to cross from up to down and up trend is going to start from moving average, so i just tried to get some 20 pips but still in loss waiting for going down
    i repeat the same mistake again and again in trading, my many accounts are washed just because of this reason that in loss i was not closed order and in profit i close in small profit, you should avoid it and all please learn from my experience, i always try to earn from every single order never close in loss and at the end i lost all capital

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i repeat the same mistake again and again in trading, my many accounts are washed just because of this reason that in loss i was not closed order and in profit i close in small profit, you should avoid it and all please learn from my experience, i always try to earn from every single order never close in loss and at the end i lost all capital
    sorry to hear about your loss. i will make sure i will not do same mistakes because i always try to learn from people. your current account is also showing minus balance. still you are losing? i am a newbie but still my account is in +ve balance and profitability. you should change strategy if you are losing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    this week was good for me. i placed yesterday order and that was in loss and whole day i just waited and now before a min i have closed it.
    Capture.jpg
    both orders was in profit and now closed in and in this week total profit was 20$ and i think with investment of 170$ its good now equity is increasing so i will add more funds it seems strategy is working

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast