Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Market is very slow these days, I really don't know what is happening but I am aware that volatility can really come back soon, I believe what you are doing is really appreciable because $3 per day with consistency is quite a good thing, there are times you will exceed this because it is not so high, as soon as your capital has increased then you could maybe take the target to around $5 per day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Market is very slow these days, I really don't know what is happening but I am aware that volatility can really come back soon, I believe what you are doing is really appreciable because $3 per day with consistency is quite a good thing, there are times you will exceed this because it is not so high, as soon as your capital has increased then you could maybe take the target to around $5 per day.
    Daily come new day and every day we get the market in different nature. Last ten years I observed that. We have to collect different trick so that in every situation we can achieve our target. On the other daily target, sometimes very hard to adapt for this reason we should extend it to a month. Today is a bad day for pound I guess that and the GBPUSD move down what I expect.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trading strategy is good and gives good results because it depends on good indicators that knows how to determine the trend and the direction of the market and so this will make trading better and decrease the risk to the minimum level, trading with good strategy always lead to getting of good results from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trading strategy is good and gives good results because it depends on good indicators that knows how to determine the trend and the direction of the market and so this will make trading better and decrease the risk to the minimum level, trading with good strategy always lead to getting of good results from the market.
    you are right but in trading with strategy our patience and wait give us good results if we have strong strategy but we do not have patience we can lose. because 24 hour no one can understand market so when we close a order and wait for next order it gives us time to understand market, blind trade for more earning can give us big loss. we should not trade blindly its wrong way

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Gbpusd order placed on buy at 1.27607
    market is ready for up because now its trying to go upside of moving average. current candle is down but it will go up from this candle.stochastic is also mixing both lines but it is near to cross for down and at same time will be up. its my analysis but still today is friday but i take risk for this order

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Altafch, that is nice plan from you and it shows that you have being doing this for long, you are making a good use of it with discipline. What I like mostly about your trading system is the discipline and commitment to trade the market with stop loss always, that will never let you lose this account, because most traders are losing out of impatience and lack of discipline, but yours is not like that with what I have seen here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Altafch, that is nice plan from you and it shows that you have being doing this for long, you are making a good use of it with discipline. What I like mostly about your trading system is the discipline and commitment to trade the market with stop loss always, that will never let you lose this account, because most traders are losing out of impatience and lack of discipline, but yours is not like that with what I have seen here.
    yes i have rules and never try to trade without them. my target is daily 4$ now but still i am not sure i will not open position because i do not want to lose, i wait for days and when i am sure i recover other days target also. so confirm orders are more better then confusing orders we should keep this thing in mind and never forget account losing is not good option rules following are compulsory

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    placed order on gbpusd with buy position
    Capture.jpg
    market is on the below level of stochastic so there are very chance it will go up because market is making up down up down on indicator from moments and its low level so it should go up now, just placed again smaller lot to increase equity

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    altafch, as much as i like to support your claim, the GBPUSD is still falling, i have been on that market since on Monday, and i am regretting that i traded it. On Monday when i entered trade, it gave me more than 70 pips, but i did not close the trade, thinking that it has more power to rise, it has being falling ever since then, and the close of market during the Christmas time did not help my situation with this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    altafch, as much as i like to support your claim, the GBPUSD is still falling, i have been on that market since on Monday, and i am regretting that i traded it. On Monday when i entered trade, it gave me more than 70 pips, but i did not close the trade, thinking that it has more power to rise, it has being falling ever since then, and the close of the market during the Christmas time did not help my situation with this market.
    Certainly, it is the issue of regrating 70 pips is a big profit. Dear why you ignore setting take profit I consider this tools as very beneficiary. Tomorrow will be open forex market probably we can not see so much movement because of the New Year celebration effect the market. I hope the end of the day of this week mean Friday market will be busy as there is a couple of high impact news on that day.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ict2014; 12-30-2018 at 05:12 PM. Reason: correction

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast