Commission per lot: 10 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    As on my daily target of profit i have achieved and closed order in 3$. i was away from trading so today my plan was to earn some more but gbpnzd was really volatile so i thought to quit. checking other pairs for getting signal but currently there is no confirm signal so i won't take risk without a strong signal

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    this week was good for me. i placed yesterday order and that was in loss and whole day i just waited and now before a min i have closed it.
    both orders was in profit and now closed in and in this week total profit was 20$ and i think with investment of 170$ its good now equity is increasing so i will add more funds it seems strategy is working
    Congratulations on the week trading in positive manner, it is good to make money in forex field, and right now the forex is paying traders, there is good forex trend everywhere and i like that. It is those traders who are trading reversal that will be lamenting for now, the movement of forex does not give chance to any reversal since last week.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    as i already placed order on gbpzd for buy on contest account so here i have placed same order.
    gbpnzd buy with 0.03 lot size
    Attachment 24716
    i will try to close this order with small profit because its volatile pair so i can't take risk on it just i was checking all pairs because i want to earn and want to win contest so i would like to go little bit more quick. in this chart stochastic is in mid so its time to go more up with some big gap. from next candle i hope the pair will go up
    Guys again high impact data not support the pound so if you still hold your trade then that will be a great mistake. I think you already locked your profit. Yesterday first half pound was bullish trend slightly but from afternoon this pair back to completely bearish trend. Have a look current GBPNZD. I think this week pound remain under pressure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    As on my daily target of profit i have achieved and closed order in 3$. i was away from trading so today my plan was to earn some more but gbpnzd was really volatile so i thought to quit. checking other pairs for getting signal but currently there is no confirm signal so i won't take risk without a strong signal
    I saw the downside pressure on the GBPNZD coming, i don't know it will finally pressure the downside movement in this magnitude, there are many more selling to be seen on this pair. And as for the $3 you made mention, i could see that you appreciate this majorly because of the risk you took with it, we should try to trade with low risk, that is the best approach in the market trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    So you trade on the contest, I have tried to do that several times but I was unable to find a good way to maintain my success because I saw many people doing some weird stuff to make it, many of the winners are always friends a country which I don't want to mention, so it got me thinking how exactly they trade talks we in the rest part of the world don't know about.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    For some time now the GBPNZD have been in the bearish mode or momentum and it is only best to sell it whenever the price comes back up to test the resistance level and in so doing you shall remain with the market trends which make our trades remain safe or risk minimized.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    For some time now the GBPNZD have been in the bearish mode or momentum and it is only best to sell it whenever the price comes back up to test the resistance level and in so doing you shall remain with the market trends which make our trades remain safe or risk minimized.
    you were exactly right, he is lucky if he closed order in profit but mine order was in loss so now just waiting to come back in profit, its now in some pips loss but i hope on monday it will come back, actually this happen because of brexit meeting so gbp pairs were down but from monday now it will again gain its power and hope they will come back

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    you were exactly right, he is lucky if he closed order in profit but mine order was in loss so now just waiting to come back in profit, its now in some pips loss but i hope on monday it will come back, actually this happen because of brexit meeting so gbp pairs were down but from monday now it will again gain its power and hope they will come back
    NZD have been gaining great deal of strength over the passed week and I think it have fallen so much and the price might start to retrace some of the points before it could continue, but I am not willing to sell anymore until I see any good selling point again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    eurusd 1.14742 buy lot 0.02+0.01
    Capture.jpg
    eurusd crossed the moving average from down to up and now last 2 candles are upside to it means it is going to up now. just waiting for that moment and now entered into order. will close manually but have target in mind. other way stochastic is at top but have more gap in lines so its also signal for up

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    altafch, I can not agree less on what you have fixed together on this analysis of EURUSD. It might be a reversal analysis that you made but it worked, that is the most important consideration for traders, it is what makes me like some short time frames analysis at times, they will see what was about to happne faster than the larger time frames.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast