Investment period: 4 weeks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    this week was good for me. i placed yesterday order and that was in loss and whole day i just waited and now before a min i have closed it.
    Attachment 24654
    both orders was in profit and now closed in and in this week total profit was 20$ and i think with investment of 170$ its good now equity is increasing so i will add more funds it seems strategy is working
    its good if you got 11% in one week, just believe me if you work like this you can get success but still if any time greed will hold you surely you will get big loss, i was also good gainer in start but whenever i took huge risk my all capital i lost in one order, so its good if you are earning but always keep in mind you must should follow your rules against lot size, against capital and all things

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    its good if you got 11% in one week, just believe me if you work like this you can get success but still if any time greed will hold you surely you will get big loss, i was also good gainer in start but whenever i took huge risk my all capital i lost in one order, so its good if you are earning but always keep in mind you must should follow your rules against lot size, against capital and all things
    yes thank you :)
    i am happy that i am earning and here people are encouraging me. from this way i will double my capital in a month and if i am able to double in a month than from my calculations i can make 1000$ capital in next 5-6 month with some orders in loss also. i will work on this plan and hope so it will work and i will be a good trader like you. you have good capital

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    As you trade, there will be opportunities for profit and in the course of doing that, losses will arise, I see that this thread starter is making some progress with the trades, however, I must point out and reaffirm here that money management and core discipline values is what will sustain the account being traded her, because forex is unpredictable, we accept that anything can happen with our accounts if we don't look before we trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    As you trade, there will be opportunities for profit and in the course of doing that, losses will arise, I see that this thread starter is making some progress with the trades, however, I must point out and reaffirm here that money management and core discipline values is what will sustain the account being traded her, because forex is unpredictable, we accept that anything can happen with our accounts if we don't look before we trade.
    i totally agree with you and accepted that market is risky and we can not predict it 100% but still we can work hard for it because i we get success here it means we can become rich. i have small capital but my targets are big i will add funds to achieve it and will do my best in trading. do not matter i lose or earn but i will try again and again until i will be a successful trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    GBPUSD is touching the moving average line from up to down so its point to take some risk for buy order. i have placed a buy order with 0.02 lot
    Capture.jpg
    its first target should be 3170 so i have set tp on this point and just waiting to hit the tp. but if market will go in loss i will close in some 50 pips loss also. because big loss i can't afford

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    analysis was right but there is an issue. my tp was 1.3170 and market just touch the 1.31690 so from 1 pip my order is not closed. it was on almost 6$ and i was little away now i checked but it was little down so i just closed in in 4$ because i think its good to close order here. tomorrow i can place new one with confirm signal

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 42
    going through your thread mate you have a good profitable strategy that works for you.how you have been able to get more than 10% of your trading account in less than a week is really awesome.i hope you keep profiting from the market.your target of doubling your account within a month is very possible all you have to do is to remain focus as a trader and you will achieve your goals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    going through your thread mate you have a good profitable strategy that works for you.how you have been able to get more than 10% of your trading account in less than a week is really awesome.i hope you keep profiting from the market.your target of doubling your account within a month is very possible all you have to do is to remain focus as a trader and you will achieve your goals.
    thank you so much for your wishes mate. i am just trying to increase capital with low and confirm orders. sometime i think i am trading on 0.02 and 0.03 and getting 20-30 pips if i select big lot my current balance can be 500$ but at that time i remember many people who are losing here. i want to trade like profession and i think for becoming profession we need to trade with discipline always

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    The forex trader that has a slow but steady movements in the target that they have will make more money than any other category because herein lies that secret of success, you have started well with Taking trades that will do well, one advice I want to give you as a suggestion is that you must keep your focus on the charts, don't let greed creep into your consciousness and corrupt what you are working hard for.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    as i already placed order on gbpzd for buy on contest account so here i have placed same order.
    gbpnzd buy with 0.03 lot size
    Capture.jpg
    i will try to close this order with small profit because its volatile pair so i can't take risk on it just i was checking all pairs because i want to earn and want to win contest so i would like to go little bit more quick. in this chart stochastic is in mid so its time to go more up with some big gap. from next candle i hope pair will go up

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast