Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I believe that we are going to start seeing the price of the GBPUSD heading for more bearish movement due to the fact that it have failed two times to break above 1.2750 and stays there and this is a show of unwillingness for the pair to start breaking the highs and this would lead to the price heading downwards from here. I am looking at the possibilities of selling the GBPUSD whenever it comes towards the resistance area which is at the 1.2700 and if this area holds then I shall start selling it again from that level.
    but market is totally opposite from that point market make a reversal and now in whole week market make slow up and up and last day it make a huge move to down and orders are still into big loss, i am really amazed why gbpusd is doing this shit, i have placed small lot order and not increasing lot of recovery but a lot of days are done but still market is down and down

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    but market is totally opposite from that point market make a reversal and now in whole week market make slow up and up and last day it make a huge move to down and orders are still into big loss, i am really amazed why gbpusd is doing this shit, i have placed small lot order and not increasing lot of recovery but a lot of days are done but still market is down and down
    The key things about forex market is that we should always make it the point of duty to follow the price as they lead that we have analyzed the market the way we feel it would go and it went the other way does not mean that we have failed but it means that the market have chosen the way to which it must go and it is very well going to be in our favour to start changing with the market right way as to follow it where it is leading. GBPUSD have choose to change it direction to the bearish and I am willing to make changes on my analysis and follow it too and I did not lose money on this pair too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    What i can say here is that we should get ready for whatever thing who can happen on the forex field. There is no forex traders who can say that he is the owner of the forex market itself, we have to acknowledge that we can lose or gain, with the best practices and good management in our forex trading activities, we will then be able to get to trade productively admits much challenges too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    What i can say here is that we should get ready for whatever thing who can happen on the forex field.
    Being ready for the forex market is the key thing we all should be willing to do and when we understand that following the forex trend is the key thing then we should develop our mindset to keep doing things the right ways and that is learning how to trade with the forex trends means that we should always learn how the forex market works and making sure that we start looking for the ways to fully trade without must stress and that is possible whenever we have good trading skills. Learning gives you advantage over the market because you get to master the field of forex market through much learning and understanding what you are doing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    The key things about forex market is that we should always make it the point of duty to follow the price as they lead that we have analyzed the market the way we feel it would go and it went the other way does not mean that we have failed but it means that the market have chosen the way to which it must go and it is very well going to be in our favour to start changing with the market right way as to follow it where it is leading. GBPUSD have choose to change it direction to the bearish and I am willing to make changes on my analysis and follow it too and I did not lose money on this pair too.
    You got it right. If forex traders could know how they will make the regular analysis who is very good, i think the success of the trader will be so fast. To trade the forex field with the mindset that it will get us the success to the best interest will bring a good results if we can make sure that we do the needed analysis, we will not be needing much of the struggles that most traders undergone in this case.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112