Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Just fixed over 200 points of revenue in GBP-AUD in each of a few of my trading accounts. Just two weeks of waiting and a great profit is in my hands. I still keep one sell-order in GBP-AUD, because it will go even further down and possibly this will happen soon.
    your balance is good if you go for some long term that is best for you, you can be able to earn some good pips but when we move to smaller time frame trading on that time we can lose just, so gbp pairs are down i think because their strength is going to down and in fact these were going up because usd was weak and now its going to stable, so now its time to get profit from sell orders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    GBPUSD order on 1.32391 placed.
    from stochastic its showing more down and if you check both lines have more difference it means selling pressure is more and upper line is still high so there are chances it will go down, i am taking small risk with small tp but i am almost sure this tp will hit in next some hours easily. i am trading slowly because old order took a lot of time to close so i am trying to make just confirm orders now

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    GBPUSD order on 1.32391 placed.
    from stochastic its showing more down and if you check both lines have more difference it means selling pressure is more and upper line is still high so there are chances it will go down, i am taking small risk with small tp but i am almost sure this tp will hit in next some hours easily. i am trading slowly because old order took a lot of time to close so i am trying to make just confirm orders now
    I am still bearish on GBPUSD and if you have the order yet open then you are already in good profits. Anyways analysis is what the matters, using certain indicators on the charts can be helpful. As a general rule there are people who earn with the chart analysis and there are people who lose too. Some traders just read some strategies and want to make money with it without learning it and practicing it enough

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    I am still bearish on GBPUSD and if you have the order yet open then you are already in good profits. Anyways analysis is what the matters, using certain indicators on the charts can be helpful. As a general rule there are people who earn with the chart analysis and there are people who lose too. Some traders just read some strategies and want to make money with it without learning it and practicing it enough
    at the moment i still placed an sell order on gbpusd. but market is going up so i have little bit worry about it but i hope it will come back and my tp wil hit. when i was near of all loss i understood one thing if we limit our loss and profit we can secure account otherwise market can move more and more in loss. so now i am doing some tp trading and will not change it as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    at the moment i still placed an sell order on gbpusd. but market is going up so i have little bit worry about it but i hope it will come back and my tp wil hit. when i was near of all loss i understood one thing if we limit our loss and profit we can secure account otherwise market can move more and more in loss. so now i am doing some tp trading and will not change it as well
    You will be making earnings by the placement of the sell order on GBPUSD at the later part of yesterday. I know that the GBPUSD was going up and down, it is sure for traders to have known that this market will be going down after meeting the high of 1.3131, it started coming down. As sure as this market pattern could be, it is likewise good for traders to admit that they are gambling with it, just like you likewise did.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    You will be making earnings by the placement of the sell order on GBPUSD at the later part of yesterday. I know that the GBPUSD was going up and down, it is sure for traders to have known that this market will be going down after meeting the high of 1.3131, it started coming down. As sure as this market pattern could be, it is likewise good for traders to admit that they are gambling with it, just like you likewise did.
    Both buy and sell orders were successful this week on GBPUSD, and I think that such pattern of trading will proceeds till next week. Forex traders who are doing real trend trading will not enjoy the trading of GBPUSD this week, it would have confirmed a sell or buy trend, but it will reverse shortly after that confirmation, because the asset is ranging. I sensed this early enough, that was why I was not the victim of this GBPUSD bad movements.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Both buy and sell orders were successful this week on GBPUSD, and I think that such pattern of trading will proceeds till next week. Forex traders who are doing real trend trading will not enjoy the trading of GBPUSD this week, it would have confirmed a sell or buy trend, but it will reverse shortly after that confirmation, because the asset is ranging. I sensed this early enough, that was why I was not the victim of this GBPUSD bad movements.
    Last week i think is not good for trading with such pair market is moving between fixed level but the trader who understand well about the support and resistance level take good advantage market is mostly moving around them , we always have to build our trade strategy successful with right use of strategy we develop .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think the rangebound movement in GBPUSD and EURUSD will continue for some more days and hence short term trading can be done. I am still bearish on GBPUSD and if you have the order yet open then you are already in good profits. Anyways analysis is what the matters, using certain indicators on the charts can be helpful. As a general rule there are people who earn with the chart analysis and there are people who lose too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Bhave4U, eurusd is good pair and can say its stable pair but gbpusd pair is not stable from my experience it can move 500-1000 pips also easily in some days, it also moved from 3300 to 2500 in last some days so with risky orders we can lose big as well, if we have management if we set limits we can trade and can earn good pips without losing big

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    I think the rangebound movement in GBPUSD and EURUSD will continue for some more days and hence short term trading can be done. I am still bearish on GBPUSD and if you have the order yet open then you are already in good profits.
    I believe that we are going to start seeing the price of the GBPUSD heading for more bearish movement due to the fact that it have failed two times to break above 1.2750 and stays there and this is a show of unwillingness for the pair to start breaking the highs and this would lead to the price heading downwards from here. I am looking at the possibilities of selling the GBPUSD whenever it comes towards the resistance area which is at the 1.2700 and if this area holds then I shall start selling it again from that level.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast