Commission per lot: 10 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    gbpusd sell order is going now. gbpusd is already too much up so there were chance to gain some 30 pips so i have placed order and put the tp to 1.3000 and that is my good pips order. because before this i tried to close 10 15 pips max but this time i will gain more then that so i hope this order will work, have some hope today this will hit my tp

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    gbpusd sell order is going now. gbpusd is already too much up so there were chance to gain some 30 pips so i have placed order and put the tp to 1.3000 and that is my good pips order. because before this i tried to close 10 15 pips max but this time i will gain more then that so i hope this order will work, have some hope today this will hit my tp
    I will not advice traders to be selling GBPUSD for now, if you sold it, you might be losing your investment. We should all know how the GBPUSD is behaving, it does not give up easily, it will only makes little corrections, but will still go back with a stronger force that will enables it to move more than the present peak on the chart. I can only sell this asset when i see a valid long term pattern chance with it, but for now, all i see is a bullish market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I will not advice traders to be selling GBPUSD for now, if you sold it, you might be losing your investment. We should all know how the GBPUSD is behaving, it does not give up easily, it will only makes little corrections, but will still go back with a stronger force that will enables it to move more than the present peak on the chart. I can only sell this asset when i see a valid long term pattern chance with it, but for now, all i see is a bullish market.
    i am also confuse in this pair and if i talk seriously i am into big loss and now just trying to recover it, have some big lot already and that was my worst experience and order i was safe when i was using smaller lot but this order is going to ruin all capital and hard work, so its badest thing just one time if i close this into zero i will surely move with some proper plan

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    gbpusd sell order is going now. gbpusd is already too much up so there were chance to gain some 30 pips

GBP-USD is only slightly bearish, according to my analysis (daily, weekly time-frames). May go upside or downside; downside is more probable. During yesterday and today thus far, there is just no trend. Why would GBP-USD not travel to $1.32 before turning bearish... I am also bearish in this instrument, but my scale of trading is a way larger.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    GBP-USD is only slightly bearish, according to my analysis (daily, weekly time-frames). May go upside or downside; downside is more probable. During yesterday and today thus far, there is just no trend. Why would GBP-USD not travel to $1.32 before turning bearish... I am also bearish in this instrument, but my scale of trading is a way larger.
    Gbpusd is really strong in the bullish position and I believe it will continue like this all through this week. Sure there were some slight bearish movement but its now correcting and heading towards the bullish direction. There is possibility for this pair to reach 3197 (image attached) in the coming days before looking to reverse. Its from my own point of view and anything can still happen.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Gbpusd is really strong in the bullish position and I believe it will continue like this all through this week. Sure there were some slight bearish movement but its now correcting and heading towards the bullish direction. There is possibility for this pair to reach 3197 (image attached) in the coming days before looking to reverse. Its from my own point of view and anything can still happen.
    yes gbpusd is really going up and up my order is also into big loss. i think gbpusd should go down from here. but market is going up and up. but i have less margin so from here market should go down otherwise i will also lose all because of some big lot. so we all should use a way where we make some less risk otherwise this type of volatile pair can ruin our trading and can lose all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    yes gbpusd is really going up and up my order is also into big loss.
    A nice bullish movement in GBP-AUD during today, but nothing really special, I would way. 300 points amplitude during the day when essential news came from Australia is just a good volatility. Furthermore, one point in GBP-AUD is a way cheaper, very roughly by 30 per cents, as compared to one point in EUR-USD.

The very maximum that GBP-AUD can do is elevating to $1.85 before running down.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    GBp aud might be a rather volatile pair and i will try to avoid trading that as much as possible. Such kind of trade brings risk in our trading result later. Traders that can't watch them properly even within the current world trade war will have a problem of predicting such a volatile pair as i see it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i repeat the same mistake again and again in trading, my many accounts are washed just because of this reason that in loss i was not closed order and in profit i close in small profit, you should avoid it and all please learn from my experience, i always try to earn from every single order never close in loss and at the end i lost all capital
    this was exactly my same problem for months. wanting to profit from every trade. that made me to either keep moving my stop loss backwards or removing it completely or not using one at all. but that was my greatest undoing. i have since learned to never trade without stop loss and to calmly move on if it gets hit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Onichichi View Post
    GBp aud might be a rather volatile pair and i will try to avoid trading that as much as possible.

Just fixed over 200 points of revenue in GBP-AUD in each of a few of my trading accounts. Just two weeks of waiting and a great profit is in my hands. I still keep one sell-order in GBP-AUD, because it will go even further down and possibly this will happen soon.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast