Contest from moderators Rules "New Year" 2018 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Contest from moderators Rules "New Year" 2018

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ContestFX View Post
    Only registered users on forums: forum.roboforex.ru and forum.roboforex.com can take part in this contest.
    https://forum.roboforex.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=197

  2. #22
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    i am totally confuse with this post sir. here you have mention many accounts but in strategy journal with complete template there are very less. i was login all in multi terminal so i not found these accounts there. can you clear please for mine understanding
    The other participants are from our forum. You can see the link in above post.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ContestFX View Post
    OPssssssssssssssss, sir that is also roboforex forum but there people are getting huge bonus, 0.5 per post who have copyfx and experts are more then this, can we also register there ? or that is just for russian people?

  4. #24
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    OPssssssssssssssss, sir that is also roboforex forum but there people are getting huge bonus, 0.5 per post who have copyfx and experts are more then this, can we also register there ? or that is just for russian people?
    You're just entitled to register here. You have already a verified profile here.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You're just entitled to register here. You have already a verified profile here.
    yeah i know. i just asked for more people like my friends if they want to join in future. all people from world can join there are just russian people can join that forum?

  6. #26
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    yeah i know. i just asked for more people like my friends if they want to join in future. all people from world can join there are just russian people can join that forum?
    Did you read the terms ? Did you read credits program terms ? While sign up you are agree to follow so how this question arise in your mind.
    You can only joined this forum which you have already did. You're abandon to join other forum.

  7. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,612
    Hi gamer I open a thread in this contest but that thread is goes for approvel, Normally the thread are directly appear on contest but my thread is goes for approve please see it.

  8. #28
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Hi gamer I open a thread in this contest but that thread is goes for approvel, Normally the thread are directly appear on contest but my thread is goes for approve please see it.
    Your thread is not awaiting for the moderation.

  9. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by ContestFX View Post
    In the nominations the largest balance and "Profit on real accounts" on offer (s):
    1st place — 1000 USD
    2nd place — 750 USD
    3rd place — 500 USD
    this prize for those who invest own 100$ or those also who will trade on your given 100$? can you clarify if i invest 100$ its ranking is different or same ?
    In the nominations, the largest profit trade, a meaningful topic and a topic being viewed are:
    1st place — 300 USD
    2nd place — 150 USD
    3rd place — 50 USD
    and what is this then? please little explain

  10. #30
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this prize for those who invest own 100$ or those also who will trade on your given 100$? can you clarify if i invest 100$ its ranking is different or same ?
    If one does not get $100 from us then can enter with own fund. It's the quite same no difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    and what is this then? please little explain
    it's the prizes for thread

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •