Vector MA strategy
    The strategy is easy and consists of:-

1:- Time Frame :- 1 Hour and 4 Hour

Pair :- All

Indicators used in the Strategy:

1:- 15 EMA
    2:- 200 EMA

Entry Rule :-

When the price is above EMA 200 (think about Buying)
    When the candle is Broken EMA 15 (start getting ready) We prepare to hang a Pending order above the candle breaking the 15 EMA by two points only
    If he touches her you do the operation and if you do not do it and the next candle falls and you break the 15 EMA down delete the Pending order and wait for a new Chance. stop loss mode area closest Pre-target support is twice the distance between this candle to the stop loss Level.

Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Sir, thank you very much for this simple trading system my dear brother , it is a good trend and moving average indicator that gives some trading signals and the signals are quite evident when they come out to see, but one thing i do not know how you generate your signal before it is chosen because i see a lot of both crossing over and under which you did not take as trading opportunity, is it that you are following where the arrow appear with the crossing of the moving average?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    This strategy is almost similar to a cross moving average strategy, where we open a position when two moving averages are crossed, but in my opinion this strategy is very good, simple and easy to understand, so traders who are new can understand it well, most importantly is that we must be patient and disciplined in carrying out the strategies we use in trading, so that the strategy will be beneficial to ourselves.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 14
    Crossing moving average strategy is two or more moving averages indicator, this strategy is so simple and easy to understand every traders, i am surely that many traders has understood, very importantly beside crossing crossing average strategy is that trader must be very patience and discipline in this strategies.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    moving average crossover is good for trading and let the profits run if the market is trendy and so the trader can be able to maximize the profits from the market, it is better to wait until the price retest the moving average then trade because this makes the signals is more strong and more profitable for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This is a crossing over moving average using the 200 ema and the 15 ema. I love this very simple trading system especially with the use of the 200 ema. which is always a very strong and reliable moving average.I like to make use of the 200 ema because it can be used to generate some very strong direction of the market . But i would not want us to take everything hook line and sinker as it appear here because there could be lot of filtration in the market when the market will break above the 200ema, and yet refuse to maintain its stand depending on the forces of demand and supply in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    This strategy is very similar to the Cross Moving Average Strategy, where we skip a position when crossing two moving averages, but in my opinion, this strategy is very good, easy and easy to understand, so new businessmen understand it well, the most important thing is that we For the techniques we use, we must be patient and disciplined, so that the strategy is our side Will be useful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If the trend line is combined with this simple 15 and 200 moving average system to help in knowing when there is going to be a break of the trend line, then i am sure that more positive positions for trading shall be seen and taken. When i looked very closely at the first chart after the buy signal was generated, any trader who do not come out of the buy market could have as well lost almost all the profits made during the buy period. This is why an instrument like the trend line is needed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    The move of moving average of different values or period to trade is very popular among traders, using the MA200 and the price is able to cross it, showing the trader that the price is likely to continue especially in the higher time frames like H4 or daily , but we must be patience to see if the price would not in turn break back before trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This is a very simple and very easy to use trading system. The vector MA strategy is one of the simplest i have seen i recent time in this market I just love the simplicity of the indicator used here , the 15 and 200 moving average. One thing about the system is that it will give some trading signals that are very strong because of the 200 moving average. This is how a trading system should be simple which do not mean it is not going to be effective to trade the market with.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast