Vector MA strategy
    The strategy is easy and consists of:-

1:- Time Frame :- 1 Hour and 4 Hour

Pair :- All

Indicators used in the Strategy:

1:- 15 EMA
    2:- 200 EMA

Entry Rule :-

When the price is above EMA 200 (think about Buying)
    When the candle is Broken EMA 15 (start getting ready) We prepare to hang a Pending order above the candle breaking the 15 EMA by two points only
    If he touches her you do the operation and if you do not do it and the next candle falls and you break the 15 EMA down delete the Pending order and wait for a new Chance. stop loss mode area closest Pre-target support is twice the distance between this candle to the stop loss Level.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Simple strategy, I like this strategy, although I will not try this strategy but I have used this strategy many times with different periods of the 2 moving averages, of course I know how the quality of this trading strategy is with the note that we master it well especially in determining the right risk reward ratio. No matter how good the quality of our trading strategy, still ... our skill in using it is the main determinant.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    with moving average the trader can be able to follow the trend easily and so the trader can make more and more money easily and continuously, the moving average will not work well with sideway market and so the moving average may give wrong signals many times and so the trader should avoid trading with moving average in sideway market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    As price moving upside MA is moving upside also 200 MA is a bigger average so not regularly we see that will be touched accordingly to your application the best time for entry in market on the basis of them when 200 MA is close to the current price if we do not have it may be the wait must longer so we use other value of MA also so we take right of the decision in right direction of price movement .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    As price moving upside MA is moving upside also 200 MA is a bigger average so not regularly we see that will be touched accordingly to your application the best time for entry in market on the basis of them when 200 MA is close to the current price if we do not have it may be the wait must longer so we use other value of MA also so we take right of the decision in right direction of price movement .
    To be candid with you, this strategy disappoints me, when i heard that it is a vector MA strategy, i believed that it is a new custom indicator that i can be trading rightly to gain more money through the market. But i was wrong, and i think that 200SMA is even better than trading the market with the 200EMA, that is the reason why it is better for traders to be trading the market with SMA, not EMA type of moving average.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The 200 moving average is something that I discovered makes my trading better, because I am using the 20 moving Average previously as a separate strategy, but with the addition of this indicator, the simplest strategies are usually neglected by traders, they prefer something that has complicated rules without the possibility of entering a trade on time, it is unfortunate though.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    The best indicator strategy ever. I appreciate your strategy because this is my favourite indicator. The simplest and easiest indicator to apply on your charts. But you need to be patient with this strategy. Never ever try to jump in between the trend. Always wait for a reversal or continuation candlestick pattern. This indicator is a great combination with the support and resistance levels. I highly recommend this indicator for the newbies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think this is the same system someone in this trading journal session is making use of and it is one of the most simplest trading system that I have ever seen and it is profitable on the longer term but it is very important that we must be able to master how it works over time before even investing our hard earned money into trading it. I am trying out some thing similar like this but I am doing it on the one hour chart because I believe that the higher the time frame then the more stable it would become and more profits that would be generated off the trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    This is looking a very good indicator I agree with you very much. I am adore of the moving average but do not use these settings I downloaded this indicator already from this forum but still not used it I will use this very soon in my demo trading account and will let you know how its working on my charts thanks once again for this indicator

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by snnaky View Post
    This is looking a very good indicator I agree with you very much. I am adore of the moving average but do not use these settings I downloaded this indicator already from this forum but still not used it I will use this very soon in my demo trading account and will let you know how its working on my charts thanks once again for this indicator
    moving average indicator is one of the indicators that is a favorite of traders both beginners and experienced, because this indicator is very easy to use and easy to learn, so it is simple to trade and bring pretty good results, therefore many beginner traders who when learning will be recommended using moving average indicators

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the strategy is good for trendy market and the trader can follow the trend until its end with this strategy, the trader needs to follow the signals of trading that is strong and can help the trader to make some money from the market, the trader needs to be patient until find the best chances of trading and so he will be able to make good money.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast