Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies - Page 293
Page 293 of 344 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3440

Thread: Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Long term and short term both type of trading strategies are help traders to get profit but you must need to know the important things between these two strategies that are useful for traders to know better about them and they will know better how you can choose a trading strategy according to follow things.

1-Investment

You must need big investment in your trading account if you want work with long term trading strategies because you are need to hold your trades for long time and market can move against you and if you have small investment then you will never earn profit with it.
    If you like to work with Short term strategies then you can use big and small both type of investment.

2- Time Frame

Long term trading strategies are based on higher time frames like Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
    Short term trading strategies are based on lower time frames like m30, h1 and h4 time frame.

3- Patience

Long term strategies are need highly patience and in some condition traders need to hold their trades for months.
    Short term strategies are also need patience and you are need to hold your trades for only one or two days in it.

4- Profit
    Definitely you will earn huge profit with use of Long term trading strategies.
    Short term strategies are give us small profit but on daily basis.

5- Stop Loss
    Stop loss is big when we are work with Long term strategies and normally its more then 100 to 200 pips per trade and chances of losses are less in Long term trading strategies.
    In Short term strategies Stop loss point is small and normally its 30 to 50 pips but there are high chance to hit stop loss in short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by missphat View Post
    Long term and short term both are very simple and profitable strategy for trading. If trade always make it with right and powerful trading method then he can get everyday good profit from this way from stock market. More then time i have use and prefer long term high accuracy Rsi and moving average indicator strategy to trade on market.
    Yes the result of both strategies are good and profitable it also depend on trader knowledge and trading skills.Forex business is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.I think long term strategies are good and profitable as compare to short term strategies.Short term strategies are suitable for the part time traders for making fast capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    stop loss is always needed for long term trading and short term trading, because the main goals here that stop loss is a part of risk managements and we need to always implement it to keep trading safely, and also, short term trading or scalping is not about do trading with high risk or ignore risk managements, and also long terms trading will not grant someone to get the success too before obey the risk managements properly, and so in this case i guess
    the same points here that we need to always use money managements properly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    I prefer trading long term strategy because it is very less stressful and the trader basically can have time to do other things,a long term trader must be patient and discipline as that is very important for the trader,if you can not hold unto a trade for days or weeks then probably you should not bother with long term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    I prefer trading long term strategy because it is very less stressful and the trader basically can have time to do other things,a long term trader must be patient and discipline as that is very important for the trader,if you can not hold unto a trade for days or weeks then probably you should not bother with long term trading.
    Sometimes trading with short term strategies has its own benefits to provide us short term trading with satisfying result too. let me take an example with news trading, it's a good form of short term trading and can give us good rewards based on how long we hold the trade and how much we put the risk to our trading. when we place the orders accurately and used average lot size, then we could get significant earning within short period of time. after we finish this trade, we can continue our thing and stop trading for the day because we just achieved our daily target.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I am focusing person which give the attentions to the long time frames to make the survival possible in this market with working on the minimum risks so we have the enough collection of knowledge and experience as well that are all the key factors to continuous the success process and get the earning very accurately .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir View Post
    Yes the result of both strategies are good and profitable it also depend on trader knowledge and trading skills.Forex business is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.I think long term strategies are good and profitable as compare to short term strategies.Short term strategies are suitable for the part time traders for making fast capital.
    Part time trader prefer and use short term strategy for trading. Short term and long term both are very effective and reliable way for him but without taking a lot of good experience and knowledge anyone does't make it simply and could not make good profit. Most of time i have use and prefer short term scalping and long term trend line strategy for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Long term trader always working on market with good planning and patience trading method however when trader fell down our strategy for trading on market then in little time frame period earn capital profit in it. Long term strategy minimum risky and more then profitable from other all short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    I likewise prefer the long term trading, that is the trading style i know that traders will not be trading anyhow. It is the traders that are trading short term strategies that will make money but that money would be made with the understanding that there is no comfort for such traders. Unlike the trading of the long term strategies in which the trader will trade with ease and earning will just be flowing in as if the trader is doing nothing at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Short term strategy are very good but only for those who have good knowledge and better skills.short term is not a risky you can make money in short tim in Forex.Long term is more profitable method for trader you have many time for this strategy short term strategy give more money while long term strategy more comfort in trend.short term earing is easy then long term.some people go with long term trading but easy way is short term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Longer term and shorter term trading strategies have their benefits or advantages and disadvantages, and the best way to understand this is when you have tried it all out through learning and practicing over time in the demo trading accounts. I think we must understand that before we could start trading with any kind of trading strategy we must first discover the kind of forex trader we ant to become and start working on developing good trading systems which shall become profitable in time.

Not allowed!

Page 293 of 344 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast