Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies
Page 1 of 343 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Long term and short term both type of trading strategies are help traders to get profit but you must need to know the important things between these two strategies that are useful for traders to know better about them and they will know better how you can choose a trading strategy according to follow things.

1-Investment

You must need big investment in your trading account if you want work with long term trading strategies because you are need to hold your trades for long time and market can move against you and if you have small investment then you will never earn profit with it.
    If you like to work with Short term strategies then you can use big and small both type of investment.

2- Time Frame

Long term trading strategies are based on higher time frames like Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
    Short term trading strategies are based on lower time frames like m30, h1 and h4 time frame.

3- Patience

Long term strategies are need highly patience and in some condition traders need to hold their trades for months.
    Short term strategies are also need patience and you are need to hold your trades for only one or two days in it.

4- Profit
    Definitely you will earn huge profit with use of Long term trading strategies.
    Short term strategies are give us small profit but on daily basis.

5- Stop Loss
    Stop loss is big when we are work with Long term strategies and normally its more then 100 to 200 pips per trade and chances of losses are less in Long term trading strategies.
    In Short term strategies Stop loss point is small and normally its 30 to 50 pips but there are high chance to hit stop loss in short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    But the long term is going to always be the best means that the trader can make use of in trading the market and following the market trend, trading the long term trading is much better and then the most profitable trading method. The short term trading have you making use of the short term trading strategy, you always trading with the use of fast entry and closing the trades. We need the long term trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    The issue of long term and short term trading strategies are frequently discussed on this forum, and I must say that the two of them are good for trading and gaining of income from the market. In a nutshell, trader's preference matters here, and the time that the trader have for trading matters as well. However, short term strategies give more money, while the long term strategies gives more comfort in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    These both type of trading strategies are best for traders to use on their trading and to read your thread its confirm for us to use short term strategies we will earn every day profit but high risky is involvein this type of trading strategies but when traders are use short term trading strategies their earning is become easily possible for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Traders can choose for themselves to go for a long term trading trading or as well reach out for the short term trade. The means of of trading depends on our system and most times our target. If you are looking towards to trade short term, then it's important to make your very analysis with the lower time frame and seek for opportunities to target few pips within a little time. For long term traders, long term trades are made with the help of higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    These both type of trading strategies are best for traders and if we are choose a trading strategy according to our skills then its better fr us to earn profit on this business. Short term trading strategy is help us to earn money with small investment or big investment and long term trading strategies are give us money only when we have big investment in our trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    In my near short term and long term both type of trading strategies are best for traders. When traders are decide to plan a trade they must need choose their trading style carefully. Long term trading strategies are better for traders because we will earn money with them without losses and our loss chances are almost nothing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    I have done my practice on the long term and short term strategies, i have concluded that i will not go near the short term strategies again, it is a waste of time for forex traders. I have wasted more than two years trying to fix one short term strategies and other, but it is to no avail. I now use the price action on the daily chart, this accords the opportunity for me to trade well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The issue of long term and short term trading strategies are frequently discussed on this forum, and I must say that the two of them are good for trading and gaining of income from the market. In a nutshell, trader's preference matters here, and the time that the trader have for trading matters as well. However, short term strategies give more money, while the long term strategies gives more comfort in trading.
    But if we are to compare, I must say that I have personally seen that traders who are more of the long term traders are more successful than the short term. Maybe because they are making use of the little time frame in trading, or maybe because they are way more skilled and experienced. But, checking my self, I see that I got better using the long term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    I don't like to be taking sides between the long term and short term strategies, what I know is that the two of them are good. Like myself that I don't have much time to trade the market, I don't have a choice than to trade with long term strategy. The long term strategy gives me the opportunity to be away from the trading chart for long hours of the day, so my reason of trading it is personal.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 343 123451151101 ... LastLast