Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies - Page 327
Page 327 of 350 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3496

Thread: Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Long term and short term both type of trading strategies are help traders to get profit but you must need to know the important things between these two strategies that are useful for traders to know better about them and they will know better how you can choose a trading strategy according to follow things.

1-Investment

You must need big investment in your trading account if you want work with long term trading strategies because you are need to hold your trades for long time and market can move against you and if you have small investment then you will never earn profit with it.
    If you like to work with Short term strategies then you can use big and small both type of investment.

2- Time Frame

Long term trading strategies are based on higher time frames like Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
    Short term trading strategies are based on lower time frames like m30, h1 and h4 time frame.

3- Patience

Long term strategies are need highly patience and in some condition traders need to hold their trades for months.
    Short term strategies are also need patience and you are need to hold your trades for only one or two days in it.

4- Profit
    Definitely you will earn huge profit with use of Long term trading strategies.
    Short term strategies are give us small profit but on daily basis.

5- Stop Loss
    Stop loss is big when we are work with Long term strategies and normally its more then 100 to 200 pips per trade and chances of losses are less in Long term trading strategies.
    In Short term strategies Stop loss point is small and normally its 30 to 50 pips but there are high chance to hit stop loss in short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We need patience to face losses because if we have enough patience for trade then we are able to make our trade strategy very well and see our results in profits. Short term and long term trading strategies are very much good only if we have experience to trade both by working with handwork and with complete practice about all the strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by muzammal View Post
    According to my experience and knowledge long term strategy are minimum risky and more then profitable strategy from other all short term trading strategies. So i can always prefer it for trading but to make time i have always use hardworking and patience trading method which are helping me to earn everyday good profit from stock market.
    Personally i prefer short term strategies in sideways market as market moves on day up and next day down and it is difficult to use long term strategies in such conditions when there is no trend.Yes dear long term strategy are minimum risky and more then profitable strategy from other all short term trading strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I agree with you we always need a good patience to trade and losses some time we faces , we need to understand our trade ideas very well and take losses as a part of this business , we must have to make our trade perfect if we have knowledge and skill of trading so there will be very less chances of losing in market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I prefer trading long term because the signals are far more accurate and produces good results compare to the short term signals,this is not to say short term trading methods do not give good results,the long term are also less stressful also,and the trader can actually spend time doing other things.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    many are thinking that there is a better means of making it than learning how the forex market works and sometimes they might even think that it is all about trading strategy but the truth is that when we possess any of these trading systems without good knowledge and experience of them then it is a wast of time and resource because it would in most cases lead us into huge losses and even blowing out our trading accounts over time. I believe that we should make out time to learn whatsoever trading methods that we think we should be using to trade the forex market because that is the key of gaining enough trading skills to make us money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Penuelophir, without good knowledge and experience we can perform trading but we can not earn, so make sure you trade on base of learning,if we learn we can earn otherwise we cannot earn, make sure you have proper learned strategy, any strategy can give us money if we have proper patience and properly learned, from my experience long term is best of them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    In what i know about this market trading, it is better that we use the both long term and short term strategies, they are both good and i am using the two of them. What i do is that i alternate them when i trade, i use the short term strategies when i have the opportunity to be smart in the market, that gives me more money. I use the long term trading when i see a very good long term swing as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I think we will decide to use long term or short term trading methods according to the market situation and if you will find some good opportunities to earn profit then you will never need to miss them. If you will focus on use high accuracy trading methods then you will get big profit and or earn big profit long term trading strategies are best option for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    The strategies that are simply give us formation to follow the trend in the right manners and also be good to tackle it in the right positions and allow us to get the suitable winning powers from this market with using the long term methods or short term methods all important ways for winning success and attain profits a lot .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    We can trade using the short or long term strategies it's depend on which one we want to be using but the long term strategies are more reliable and safe to trade with because they are less risky compare to the short term strategies, though it's good for us to make use of the short term strategies once in a while too, by doing so we will take a good advantage of the market.

Not allowed!

Page 327 of 350 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337 ... LastLast