Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies - Page 342
Page 342 of 350 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3496

Thread: Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Long term and short term both type of trading strategies are help traders to get profit but you must need to know the important things between these two strategies that are useful for traders to know better about them and they will know better how you can choose a trading strategy according to follow things.

1-Investment

You must need big investment in your trading account if you want work with long term trading strategies because you are need to hold your trades for long time and market can move against you and if you have small investment then you will never earn profit with it.
    If you like to work with Short term strategies then you can use big and small both type of investment.

2- Time Frame

Long term trading strategies are based on higher time frames like Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
    Short term trading strategies are based on lower time frames like m30, h1 and h4 time frame.

3- Patience

Long term strategies are need highly patience and in some condition traders need to hold their trades for months.
    Short term strategies are also need patience and you are need to hold your trades for only one or two days in it.

4- Profit
    Definitely you will earn huge profit with use of Long term trading strategies.
    Short term strategies are give us small profit but on daily basis.

5- Stop Loss
    Stop loss is big when we are work with Long term strategies and normally its more then 100 to 200 pips per trade and chances of losses are less in Long term trading strategies.
    In Short term strategies Stop loss point is small and normally its 30 to 50 pips but there are high chance to hit stop loss in short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    In Forex many trader prefer to use the long term strategies as compare to short term strategies.Trader should spend his good time for learning then he would be able to realize that which strategy will work for him.I use the short term strategies because trading with short term is very profitable but analyzing the trend by using the short term is very difficult for trader.Long term strategies are suitable for the scalper traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Long term strategy and short term strategy is the best strategies of the trading , i like to use those strategy that are best strategy to earn huge amount from the trading . all the big traders use the long term strategy and we earn huge amount from the trading when we use the risky management in the forex trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    All traders can not be long term traders and likewise, all traders can not be short term traders, so there are so many kind of traders that we have in the forex market . The factors that determine who we are as traders and the kind of style we like are many.For example, i was a pure short term trader before, but when i discovered that the short term was not giving me the best i love to see in the market , i had to switch to another type of trading system which is peculiar to me alone.It can not be regarded as long term, neither can it be regarded as short term system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    Long term strategy and short term strategy is the best strategies of the trading , i like to use those strategy that are best strategy to earn huge amount from the trading . all the big traders use the long term strategy and we earn huge amount from the trading when we use the risky management in the forex trading .
    i like them both but i can't use them at the same time because my understanding of a strategy is limited. i only capable to trade with short term strategies by using news as my main signal. the longest trade i've been holding was for couple days and it was because i followed fundamental analysis. most of time i trade with short term strategies to give me big profits from news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I believe that it is all traders which will want to be using the less risky and more reliable trading approach. I am sure that the one that can do that for traders is the long term trading strategies, the long term trading strategy will make traders to be trading the market with the right trend of the market, that will reduce the stress of making many trades with the short term analysis, and the value of the analysis of the long term strategies are always high.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Only big investors can work with long term trading methods and these long term methods are suitable for traders to earn money from forex on daily basis. Short term methods are best for small investors because they can make small earning with use these methods with low risk. So its important for us to choose a trading strategy according to traders investment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    To work on the long term methods is the important way to get the higher earning ratios because for us this is the best way to work in this market and with using the long term methods we can easily chase this market and earn the higher profit rates with proper security and get the valuable earning also from them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the best way to work in the real market is possible by using the long term methods that is the quick mean for working well and to use the long term methods and having the skills of management always very effective to trade well and earn secured winning powers from this market with selecting the right strategies and grip on them also .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    To work on the long term methods is the important way to get the higher earning ratios because for us this is the best way to work in this market and with using the long term methods we can easily chase this market and earn the higher profit rates with proper security and get the valuable earning also from them.
    It is a good idea to trade the long term strategies, that is the one i know that all trader will want to go for, and they will get to make their money from the market. To be the best traders we will be needing to trade rightly by using the trading strategies that gives money, no matter how the strategy could be, it does not matter as long as we have mastered it for success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    The long term trading method is better for me as a trader,it is less stressful and the trader has more time to trade and make it,one can also trade why he pr she is involve in other activities like business or something else,with the short term trading the trader must sit by his computer,it is for full time traders.

Not allowed!

Page 342 of 350 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346 ... LastLast