Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies - Page 3
Page 3 of 350 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Long term and short term both type of trading strategies are help traders to get profit but you must need to know the important things between these two strategies that are useful for traders to know better about them and they will know better how you can choose a trading strategy according to follow things.

1-Investment

You must need big investment in your trading account if you want work with long term trading strategies because you are need to hold your trades for long time and market can move against you and if you have small investment then you will never earn profit with it.
    If you like to work with Short term strategies then you can use big and small both type of investment.

2- Time Frame

Long term trading strategies are based on higher time frames like Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
    Short term trading strategies are based on lower time frames like m30, h1 and h4 time frame.

3- Patience

Long term strategies are need highly patience and in some condition traders need to hold their trades for months.
    Short term strategies are also need patience and you are need to hold your trades for only one or two days in it.

4- Profit
    Definitely you will earn huge profit with use of Long term trading strategies.
    Short term strategies are give us small profit but on daily basis.

5- Stop Loss
    Stop loss is big when we are work with Long term strategies and normally its more then 100 to 200 pips per trade and chances of losses are less in Long term trading strategies.
    In Short term strategies Stop loss point is small and normally its 30 to 50 pips but there are high chance to hit stop loss in short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Though it is not always easy in the part of traders to be patiently waited for the signal for trading in a long term but it would have being the best for traders, it is highly profitable because the trader would set up his trade for many days , weeks or months and as a winning trade , I love to follow this type of strategy as it is less stressful to traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    The short time strategy have been my trading strategy for a very long time and it is giving me what i have ever wanted in forex trade. So if my trading strategy is giving me what i want there is no need for me to be looking to long time strategy. But am not saying that the long time strategy is not benefiting people, it do benefit them but just that is not really working for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by treasurechristain View Post
    The short time strategy have been my trading strategy for a very long time and it is giving me what i have ever wanted in forex trade. So if my trading strategy is giving me what i want there is no need for me to be looking to long time strategy. But am not saying that the long time strategy is not benefiting people, it do benefit them but just that is not really working for me.
    Both kinds of strategies have different procedure to play our trade but have similarities in functional units so i like both kinds of strategies but less than 15 Minutes is not safe for earning so we should be aware about the shorter times to win accuracy in won trade that's why our care about the strategy and experiences are the important factors that allow a trader to make good income from it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    If you have big capital investment then these long term trading strategies are best for you and definitely you will make money to follow these type of good trading strategies. I like to work with short term because I cannot afford the big risk on my trading but if you can hold your trades with patience then ling term strategies are best for you.
    I don't think that it is our capital that should force us to choose whether we want to trade long term or short term. What should force us is simply the choice we make as a result of the experience we gained after our learning. The time which we have for trading is one of those criteria that traders will look at. They can not just trade when they have less time for the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    short term strategies are always good because in long term strategies we can take wrong decisions. but in short term we can easily make analysis for next some pips i think a normal trader also can earn from short term trading if he uses some risk management and avoid greed because greed is major cause of our loss in short term trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    short term strategies are always good because in long term strategies we can take wrong decisions. but in short term we can easily make analysis for next some pips i think a normal trader also can earn from short term trading if he uses some risk management and avoid greed because greed is major cause of our loss in short term trading
    Its not true because short time frames are difficult for analysis as compared with long time frames ans we can stay profitable and succeeded with shorter time frames that are basically very risky and unreliable way of trade but the results are good to approach with profits with the use of Higher time frames that have more chances to win accuracy in own plans with getting accurate trading results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    We must need to follow this market with good planning and when traders are use their experience and knowledge they will know better this business and if traders are use these type of long term and short term trading strategeis they will be able to earn daily basis good profit from their trading and get success on this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Long term strategy andShort Term strategy
    I think we have always having risks in both strategy
    Loss and Profit moves side by side in business some time short term strategy usually starts with low investment .But ist not necessary that short term strategy always starts with lo investments .We get profit in short term strategy for short duration wile in long term strategy there is always required heavy investment alongside with time and profit and loss moves side by side in business both log term and short term strategy the key of success is that your planning your business strategy .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Long term and short term these both trading strategies are best for traders and when we are follow this market with good planning and use our experience to identify this market trend side movement then our earning will become easy for us and we will make every day profit on this business. I like mostly short term trading strategy because I have no patience in my trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I don't think that it is our capital that should force us to choose whether we want to trade long term or short term. What should force us is simply the choice we make as a result of the experience we gained after our learning. The time which we have for trading is one of those criteria that traders will look at. They can not just trade when they have less time for the market.
    The trading business has so much developed and then in such a way that when a trader is having little amount of capital then they could actually trade and invest in the cent account and then get to build their trading account before going to the standard account, that is the way it has to be. I though like the long term trading, it makes more sense to me.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 350 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast