Page 2 of 327 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

Long term strategies Vs Short term strategies

Long term and short term both type of trading strategies are help traders to get profit but you must need to know the important things between these two strategies that are useful for traders to know better about them and they will know better how you can choose a trading strategy according to follow things.

1-Investment

You must need big investment in your trading account if you want work with long term trading strategies because you are need to hold your trades for long time and market can move against you and if you have small investment then you will never earn profit with it.
    If you like to work with Short term strategies then you can use big and small both type of investment.

2- Time Frame

Long term trading strategies are based on higher time frames like Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
    Short term trading strategies are based on lower time frames like m30, h1 and h4 time frame.

3- Patience

Long term strategies are need highly patience and in some condition traders need to hold their trades for months.
    Short term strategies are also need patience and you are need to hold your trades for only one or two days in it.

4- Profit
    Definitely you will earn huge profit with use of Long term trading strategies.
    Short term strategies are give us small profit but on daily basis.

5- Stop Loss
    Stop loss is big when we are work with Long term strategies and normally its more then 100 to 200 pips per trade and chances of losses are less in Long term trading strategies.
    In Short term strategies Stop loss point is small and normally its 30 to 50 pips but there are high chance to hit stop loss in short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Long term and short term both term trading strategies are well for traders and these both strategies are help them to understand this market well and they will earn every day good and big profit on this business. I like to work with short term trading strategies that are help traders to understand this market and its trend well and their success will become possible for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    We can decide to trade any type of trading strategy we feel we can manage up. All these system gives us the chance to make profits and if we are taking the steps to build the best skills for ourselves, it will be a good one for us. If we are taking the long term trade, we can have better analysis with the high time frame while short term trading is necessary to use lower time frames so we can see the market on the right means to make good profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    We must try with those trading strategies that are make easy for us to earn daily basis profit on this business. Traders must focus on their learning which is most important thing for them. If traders are follow this business with good planning their earning will become easily possible for them and they can get success on this business easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    If we are compare these both type of trading strategies then long term trading strategies are best for traders and only long term strategies are help traders to earn profit on this market daily basis. Traders who are work hard and follow this market with good planing they are never lose their money on forex business. Short term strategies are also good but these are high risky trading ways.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Long term and short term both term trading strategies are well for traders and these both strategies are help them to understand this market well and they will earn every day good and big profit on this business. I like to work with short term trading strategies that are help traders to understand this market and its trend well and their success will become possible for them.
    I like the long term more than the short term trading method. I like the long term mainly due to the nature of my job, it is what gives me the opportunity to trade without panic that I may lose all my trading account. What I do is to analyze the long term in the morning by the use of trendline. I then place my stop loss and take profit to let the market decide the rest for that day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Whether you are trading with the long term or the short term, the best available thing should be how you can maximise the amount of money you have, your profits is what is key here, long term traders have to be extremely careful with their lot size, the short term traders don't sometimes have patience, this will not be a good thing because many losses can result from that, Forex is not as easy as we might believe though, practice first before making a choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Whether you are trading with the long term or the short term, the best available thing should be how you can maximise the amount of money you have, your profits is what is key here, long term traders have to be extremely careful with their lot size, the short term traders don't sometimes have patience, this will not be a good thing because many losses can result from that, Forex is not as easy as we might believe though, practice first before making a choice.
    To maximize the money traders must use short term trading strategies which are best for traders to earn money from this business on daily basis. If traders want money they mus focus on good and strong plannings that is help traders to earn daily good and big profit on this business and make traders success possible for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I like the long term more than the short term trading method. I like the long term mainly due to the nature of my job, it is what gives me the opportunity to trade without panic that I may lose all my trading account. What I do is to analyze the long term in the morning by the use of trendline. I then place my stop loss and take profit to let the market decide the rest for that day.
    If you have big capital investment then these long term trading strategies are best for you and definitely you will make money to follow these type of good trading strategies. I like to work with short term because I cannot afford the big risk on my trading but if you can hold your trades with patience then ling term strategies are best for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    These both type of trading strategies are best for traders but we must choose a good strategy that is give us market trend in short and long term strategies. If our trading strategy is strong then we can make profit with these both ways but if our trading strategy is weak then we will only get losses from this business but long term strategies are give us accurate trades and also we will get big profit with use of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    If you have big capital investment then these long term trading strategies are best for you and definitely you will make money to follow these type of good trading strategies. I like to work with short term because I cannot afford the big risk on my trading but if you can hold your trades with patience then ling term strategies are best for you.
    I think the forex trading market have been advanced that we don't just need big capital to trade the market. We can make use of the cent account, what matters is that the trader is making use of the best appropriate approach of trading,using the long term which has more tendency of making you profits, that will be the best decisions.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 327 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast