do you like the market maker brokers or not ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you like the market maker brokers or not ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

do you like the market maker brokers or not ?

we no there is two type of broker there is the market maker brokers and the ecn brokers so that can you tell me your opinion about the ecn brokers and the market maker brokers ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I do not like the market maker broker because I get a lot of information that the market maker broker often cheat the traders, probably because they get a profit from the lossing trader. While the ECN brokers earn profit from winning trader so they certainly will help the traders and provide a lot of support in order to get profit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    No i do not like the market maker broker because they often cheat the traders as they get profit from the loosing traders.Some broker help the traders because they get profit from traders who make profit.These are the two types of brokers in the market one is maker broker and the other is ecn broker.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Its highly recommended that you tradee with a non seqdealing desk broker because the market makers cann offer price that are non favourable and detached from the international market price on a day to day basis .thats why I choose roboforex due to the fact that they are a non dealing desk broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    As a trader,i do not prefer market maker brokers,because i did hear that the market maker broker often cheat the traders,may be because they get a profit if other traders loose something.While ECN brokers get a profit if we traders make profit so they support traders to make profit and it is preferred.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Brokers are kind enough to create trading facilities for the traders like me. If there were no broker, then we may not able to start forex trading with our less capital. I think, brokers are playing very important role and they are also trying to protect traders benefit always. So, I like the brokers, specially roboforex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I not like that type of brokers I don't have much information for now I am doing trading only with robo forex broker they are best in the world and everybody know very well about that I like robo forex broker service very much and I got paid instant also from them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not like the market maker type of forex broker for many reasons, they will still do nothing bit to cheat their clients in this market, it is better you trade with the broker that is directing his trading orders to the liquid market directly. Most of the market makers will violate the clients right in this market all the time, because they will not want to lose to the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    One must not get entrapped in market brokers as they take advantage from the traders who are in deficit and befool them. Your own experience would not make you that much harm as you are given by market makers or brokers. its better not to rely on them rather you can trade on your own if you succeed to know the market trends. And if there is no other option you are left with then you can trust the brokers but with care.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    I do not like the market maker broker because I get a lot of information that the market maker broker often cheat the traders, probably because they get a profit from the lossing trader. While the ECN brokers earn profit from winning trader so they certainly will help the traders and provide a lot of support in order to get profit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast