do you know a successful traders ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you know a successful traders ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

do you know a successful traders ??

i think chatting with some good traders will be helpful for us to have more experience and more skills so do you have a good traders on your chat menu in order to learn from them or not?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think one of the successful forex traders are warren buffet. He started his career from stock trading and has increased his career when he traded shares was decreased drastically. But since he is optimistic and continue to believe that he could be a successful trader, and now he falls in forex world and gold, with his experience in the stock trading so forex trading and gold so familiar to him, and he can also succeed in the world of forex and gold.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My Friend there are lot of successful trader in the Forex trading world, And we can easily find them in PAMM account, Just you will get lot of trader are doing good in PAMM accounts and we can be a good Forex trader, But we need to develop our own winning strategy. Need to develop our own skill and need experiences.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I don't have any expert trader on my chat list but I do read up on tradingg ideas and aanalyst of popularr sites which mmost of us are a wear of,it would be of great assistancee to know the view of top analyst,and important price levels of currency pairs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    That is the point it is not easy to know the successful forex traders the ones that you think that they are successful are not successful, they are just making mouth. But it will be very good if you can roll with the trader that is making good success about the market, with time, you will surely get more money by doing the business too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Well i do not have any expert trader on my chat list but to gain knowledge i read lots of study material and analyst of popular sites. It is not easy to know the successful Forex trader. The one that we think are successful in trading business are not actually successful, they are just making mouth. But it will very good if we can roll with a successful trader as we can get more knowledge about market and how to do business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes i know a successful trader and he is my friend.He help a lot learn about this business.He share all his experiences in Forex trading,which is a very important for me.When ever i get confused to trade he help me a lot.Most importantly he suggest me to practice in demo account to learn and gain knowledge.And hard work is very important to become successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I personally did not met any successful traders yet who is able to get 100% success in this profession. Forex success depends on our better trading skill and knowledge. Without achieving the required skill and knowledge we cannot able to become good and successful trader. The traders those are able to gather more knowledge and skilll, they are able to get better benefit from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In fact this is not the real situation . Forex trading involves high risk on your investment in a business . The new comers in this business without the risk the money tree and one can earn money from the Forex completely opposite , but you think you have all the necessary efforts to save money.I started in this field , while the price of risk is so careful is too big to think about . It is very difficult and complex to trade Forex market is bigger than any other business . Otherwise it is of no use , it can be dangerous , willing to work hard and with discipline , you only need to add .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It is obvious that by sharing your knowledge or else from Internet either from chatting or from Forex forum you get lot of chance to learn many things . Also you get some trading recommendation also. I know one of my teacher who is trading but never invest from his own pocket, he work online business and get some USD which he invest in Forex ( although that amount is small but still he keep protect his amount. And he make good profit.
    So he keep patience with his small investment also and enjoying the profit since last 3 year.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast